Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Pierce - You injury faking sl#t - Takes a shot at NY.

Default Paul Pierce - You injury faking sl#t - Takes a shot at NY.

Celtics captain Paul Pierce believes it was important for Nate Robinson to escape the losing climate of the Knicks.

Pierce, taking a shot at New York, said Robinson needed a change of scenery after four-plus seasons with the Knicks.

"As a group, it's helping him a lot," Pierce told The Post.

"Seeing our habits on and off the court, he's understanding it's the better routine. When you get around a certain team and there's no discipline, you tend to go off on your own and do whatever you want. It's a lot different here. We're a championship team on and off the court. He's seeing it and learning from it."

Via New York Post

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I ****ing hate Boston and their poofy, a-hole, boo hoo, c()nt Captain Paul Pierce. Go Lakers. Anyone who backs this statement, remember:

Nate was in charge of his own actions then and now. Pierce is a **** sucker and deserves the chair for dissing NY.

"Quick! I need semen and a banana"

I don't like the Celtics, and I don't really care for Pierce, but I agree 120% with everything he said. It's the absolute truth and every real knick fan knows this.

The Knicks have turned into some kind of mickey mouse organization that will serve as a case study in business schools for how organization's are run horribly wrong.

On a related note.....

Who gives a ****?
    Bill Walker is still better.

While i friggin despise the celtics, Peirce is right. The culture and atmosphere of championship caliber teams is much different then what we have currently in NY. Look at what Pops has done in San Antonio. Look at Boston, LA, and Orlando.

These are teams that not only have the talent but also embody the swagger and work ethic of champions. They go into every game believing they can and will win. And for the most part they do. They are constant contenders and make annual trips into the deep rounds of the playoffs.

Bill walker commented on it when he was traded to NY. The atmosphere was completely different from boston and he felt that he not only brought his skills but also that championship demeanor to the locker room. It's not a coincidence that Nate is playing very well in the playoffs with boston and making less of those mistake he made in a knicks jersey.

I really hope the deals happen this summer to bring the swagger back to NY.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    While i friggin despise the celtics, Peirce is right. The culture and atmosphere of championship caliber teams is much different then what we have currently in NY. Look at what Pops has done in San Antonio. Look at Boston, LA, and Orlando.

These are teams that not only have the talent but also embody the swagger and work ethic of champions. They go into every game believing they can and will win. And for the most part they do. They are constant contenders and make annual trips into the deep rounds of the playoffs.

Bill walker commented on it when he was traded to NY. The atmosphere was completely different from boston and he felt that he not only brought his skills but also that championship demeanor to the locker room. It's not a coincidence that Nate is playing very well in the playoffs with boston and making less of those mistake he made in a knicks jersey.

Exactly. Sometimes I think this board is full of children

I'm not really convinced. Sure what he's saying makes sense but there are plenty of players on the Knicks that don't just go and do whatever they want on the court, because they have discipline.

Nate has still been pretty inconsistent for the Celtics, half of his games have been very poor, the other half good. His game 2 performance was really nice though.

Veteran

Nate hasn't gotten enough minutes from the Celtics for the Celtics to know just how inconsistent he is.

Give him a few more starts and they'll be like "hmmm...15 points off the bench one night, 0-8 the next?"

Pierce has a point though. The Knicks don't act like winners, they don't behave like winners, they don't have a winners' mindset.

Originally Posted by Starks
    Exactly. Sometimes I think this board is full of children
    I don't like the Celtics, and I don't really care for Pierce, but I agree 120% with everything he said. It's the absolute truth and every real knick fan knows this.
    Real Knick fans? You've advocated Reggie Miller over the Knicks AND agree with Pierce.

Congratulations! You're a quasi Knick fan.

A roster full of throw away contracts, as a result of Isiah's bumbling idiocy, and a coach that doesn't like inconsistent players that should be in the circus. What the **** kind of atmosphere do you expect in the wake of a wave of ****?

Every Knick player bar Gallo, Will and Douglas knew they were on the way out. It manifested itself in to another ****ty mess. An unfortunate but necessary evil of getting the franchise back to square one.

Go and swap jerseys

Meh... **** Paul Pierce's opinion.

Veteran

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Nate hasn't gotten enough minutes from the Celtics for the Celtics to know just how inconsistent he is.

Give him a few more starts and they'll be like "hmmm...15 points off the bench one night, 0-8 the next?"

Pierce has a point though. The Knicks don't act like winners, they don't behave like winners, they don't have a winners' mindset.
    Nate has never been inconsistent.
    Our Knick starting lineup and six coaches for the previous 7 straight seasons has been inconsistent.
    What players were in the Celtics starting lineup in the 2007-8 FINALS?
    does the Celtics have the same starters in the 2009-10 FINALS?
    do u think the Celtics starters would accept CP3 over Rondo in this FINALS?
    Damn! its just to many Knick-Fans hating the truth.

Ponders....said it best in this post:

Originally Posted by p0nder

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Real Knick fans? You've advocated Reggie Miller over the Knicks AND agree with Pierce.

Congratulations! You're a quasi Knick fan.

A roster full of throw away contracts, as a result of Isiah's bumbling idiocy, and a coach that doesn't like inconsistent players that should be in the circus. What the **** kind of atmosphere do you expect in the wake of a wave of ****?

Every Knick player bar Gallo, Will and Douglas knew they were on the way out. It manifested itself in to another ****ty mess. An unfortunate but necessary evil of getting the franchise back to square one.

Go and swap jerseys
    When the fuk did i advocate reggie miller OVER the Knicks? Never happened. And I care more about the Knicks than is considered healthy. It's called tough love. Father's know what I'm talking about.

Wasn't Paul Pierce on the worst team in the league just a few years ago? Suddenly now he is the expert on winning? I don't know, maybe having two all-stars come and rescue him makes him an expert.