Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Pierce - You injury faking sl#t - Takes a shot at NY.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Im not crazy about Pierce. Kiya been a 40 year hater of Boston.
    But Pierce turned the Celtics (back) into a playoff team.
    Pierce has been one of the 5-top deadliest players in the 4th quarter throughout his NBA career.
    His athleticism/IQ/leadership made him the top player of the BIG-3.
    To hate Pierce is one thing, but to not know he is one of the Top-10 players in the league alongside of Kobe & Duncan is .................
    I never said he wasn't one of the best players in the league. Just saying he should keep his mouth shut about the Knicks. He was part of a losing culture in Boston for many years.

If it wasn't for a complete overhaul of his team (kind of like what Donnie is trying to do) he would still be on the worst team in the league. Remember? The Celtics were the worst team in the league 3 years ago. And everybody was calling for Doc Rivers to be fired.

Get your facts straight.

i agree with pierce

I agree with Danilo Gallinari.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I never said he wasn't one of the best players in the league. Just saying he should keep his mouth shut about the Knicks. He was part of a losing culture in Boston for many years.

If it wasn't for a complete overhaul of his team (kind of like what Donnie is trying to do) he would still be on the worst team in the league. Remember? The Celtics were the worst team in the league 3 years ago. And everybody was calling for Doc Rivers to be fired.

Get your facts straight.

I recall that F....ing losing culture Celtics team blowing us out in our home opener. Not to mention going to the Eastern Conference Finals with the Nets.
    And facts is ......
    it wasnt Doc Rivers job that was in jeopardy, it was bum President Danny Ainge job that was open for hire, untill ex-teammate Keven Mchale bailed him out.

The number one statement Paul Pierce made were "we (Knicks) are still a losing atmosphere organization", more so now then before.
    That statement stands out the most in our hunt for a few decent FA this summer. Making it obvious that the FA market look at getting "paid" in New York, not being a part of a winning organization. Read greedy Boozer comments on becoming a Knick.

We gave up multiple first round picks b/c headcoach Damntoni is more personal than Isiah Thomas and Larry Brown put together. com'on I wouldve rather traded a no-playing Eddy Curry for a no-playing Mobley for two seasons.
    Zbo (20-10) expiring contract right now is 100 times better to have on the trading-block this big 2010 FA summer than a 2 season nonplaying Eddy Curry.

Yeah, lets get the FACTS straight...

I recall that F....ing losing culture Celtics team blowing us out in our home opener. Not to mention going to the Eastern Conference Finals with the Nets.
    And what's the main difference between all of those winning/losing seasons?

Players!! The talent surrounding Paul Pierce!! Doc Rivers was there the whole time. So, in order to remove a losing culture, you bring in winning players.

The similarities between Boston 3 years ago and the current Knicks are undeniable. Keep spewing your hypocrisy. It only makes you look more foolish.

You do realize that when you put something in quotes like you did here:

The number one statement Paul Pierce made were "we (Knicks) are still a losing atmosphere organization", more so now then before.
    this means you are directly quoting Paul Pierce. He never said that. Once again, you make **** up.

You need to be held accountable for the crap you spread.

And facts is ......
    it wasnt Doc Rivers job that was in jeopardy, it was bum President Danny Ainge job that was open for hire, untill ex-teammate Keven Mchale bailed him out.
    Both Doc Rivers and Danny Ainge were in the hot seat. Many were calling for Doc Rivers to be fired. The Celtics had the worst record in the league just 3 years ago.

Yes, the Knicks are a losing team. So were the Celtics. That's my point. He should keep his mouth shut about the subject.

We gave up multiple first round picks b/c headcoach Damntoni is more personal than Isiah Thomas and Larry Brown put together.
    You need to stop this crap. Just stop it all together.

You are saying we traded away our draft picks because D'Antoni is personal??

Honestly man, do you really believe this? Do you ever stop and think before you post? Do you ever read the crap you type?

We traded the draft picks to get rid of Jeffries, to get more cap space. If it was personal, why trade Jeffries? D'Antoni loved Jeffries.

One last question. Are you retarded?

com'on I wouldve rather traded a no-playing Eddy Curry for a no-playing Mobley for two seasons.
    Zbo (20-10) expiring contract right now is 100 times better to have on the trading-block this big 2010 FA summer than a 2 season nonplaying Eddy Curry.
    So you think Donnie could have easily traded Curry for Mobley? So the Clippers would have just taken on an extra $12 mil dollars for us. Just out of the kindness of their hearts *sarcasm*. You must be retarded.

Yeah, lets get the FACTS straight...
    How ironic. Kiya demanding to know facts. You have never posted anything factual the entire time you have been here. All you post is speculation, conspiracy theories and complete drivel.