Lebron's Advisors/Team Scared Of NY?

Lebron Plays Where Next Year?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Lebron's "team" ,as they ase referred to, see a move to NY as an overwhelming (as I see it, job threatening) issue.

Could they be the major hinderance in an LBJ snub of NY?

The second is a legitimate concern that although playing in New York would be the most exciting basketball experience for LeBron and hold the greatest business potential, it may also prove to be an exhausting and complicated endeavor. LeBron's confidantes are comfortable in their current roles and are concerned that the New York atmosphere could be overwhelming, perhaps upsetting the balance of power that surrounds James. Should James decide to end his time in Cleveland, Chicago offers a big-market alternative to the Knicks with what some close to James view as less risk than New York, as well as a Midwestern atmosphere that would be more familiar to them. The Bulls also of course have a roster of attractive young talent in Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah.
Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._late_addition_to_lebrons_list/#ixzz0qVYyZUiO

I read that. It sounds like bullshit made up by people who want the bulls to be good again.

I think LeBrons just using Chicago to throw everyone off. He's LeBron James! The biggest basketball star in the world! He's not scared of ny. He's just trying to throw everyone off. In my mind the chance of lbj in nyk is 99.8

I read that. It sounds like bullshit made up by people who want the bulls to be good again.

I think LeBrons just using Chicago to throw everyone off. He's LeBron James! The biggest basketball star in the world! He's not scared of ny. He's just trying to throw everyone off. In my mind the chance of lbj in nyk is 99.8

You're a cheery little fella aren't ya?

moneyg

Starter
sounds selfish to me on the part of his group. sounds like they believe that on the way to becomin a billionaire.. lebron will seek advice from people in NY like trump, and dolan.. and others... they dont want to lose control of the situation that they have... i dont blame them.. but i think its selfish... lebron not scared.. if you are then in the words of Mr. Trump... "YOU ARE FIRED":smokin:

Starks

Starter
sounds selfish to me on the part of his group. sounds like they believe that on the way to becomin a billionaire.. lebron will seek advice from people in NY like trump, and dolan.. and others... they dont want to lose control of the situation that they have... i dont blame them.. but i think its selfish... lebron not scared.. if you are then in the words of Mr. Trump... "YOU ARE FIRED":smokin:

Listen, I love my cirlce of friends/family as much as anoyone, but is it really a good idea to put your career in the counsel of a bunch of HS dropouts that haven't done anything but leech off of you and your hard work? Fuk that. He needs to grow up in this sense because its really juvenille and foolish to think your buddies are some kind of wise council of elders. Blood suckers, plain and simple.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Damn straight.

LeBron's a big boy now and one of the most powerful men in the United States.

He needs to be getting his advice from people who've been there. IE get PR advice from Derek Jeter and his guys, get contract advice from guys like Alex Rodriguez who know how to milk a contract, get investment advice from, oh, I don't know, Donald Trump and Mike Bloomberg who are some of the richest and most powerful men in the United States...

Instead of, say, his crew back in Akron...

Kiyaman

Legend
Ha ha ha ..... Cavs President is Fired! Headcoach is Fired! and their peeps that work for the Cavs organization is Fired. WHY?

The Cavs owner says, "Lebron has no say so in the next coach that is hired". Why?

Do the math...

Paul1355

All Star
Lebron's "team" ,as they ase referred to, see a move to NY as an overwhelming (as I see it, job threatening) issue.

Could they be the major hinderance in an LBJ snub of NY?

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._late_addition_to_lebrons_list/#ixzz0qVYyZUiO
I doubt Lebron is scared of the pressure...this guy IS the man who should love pressure, if Lebron does not love pressure then he will never be a clutch performer in the playoffs.Period.

This is more Knick bashing to sway Lebron away from the NY spotlight.

Everyone KNOWS Lebron is thinking about playing in NY just like A Rod did when he was a free agent and everyone hoped the Boston Red Sox would get him because everyone hated the Yankees, the same goes for Mark Texiera....NY always attracts big time players and it is the Knicks turn.