The team needs werk over the summer!!

Who do u think is most probable to join the knicks over the summer?

• CWEBB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mehmet Okur

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYK89

Rookie
Now dont get me wrong!!! this year has been the greatest I mean whoever thought Stephon Marbury on the KNICKS!!! MAN!! And his skillz is crazy!! WE need some one to produce wit him. WE brought along Tim Thomas so he can run with Steph buit he aint doin notin. A few rebs, but we needed him in the playoffs. Who do u think we should get over the off season and wat will we need to do ?

WiL8000

Rotation player
We need players that are athletic like Marbury, so they can play at the same tempo as him. Tim Thomas was a good choice I think, he still needs to gel with the team, especially Marbury. I think it will happen, especially after seeing that dunk Marbury set Thomas up for over Dalambert, at the Garden. VanHorn and Marbury didn't work out in Jersey, so it was wise for the Knicks not to stick with something that didn't work the first time.
I think Jamal Crawford of the Bulls, would work well with Marbury. He plays Houston's position, but lets face it, after the year Houston had with those knees, he'll never be able to run well enough to keep up with Marbury. The Knicks obviously need a good center and there are prospects that we've talked about in other posted topics on this site. Hopefully the Knicks can work out deals that give them what they lack, and reduce some of the salary by unloading the players they have, that are not worth the money they get.

commonse

Benchwarmer
I agree wit you guys... Just try to get these players: Swift, Dampier, Webber, Rasheed, Crawford, Q Richardson, Maggette, Eddie Curry...

but dont even think about gettin Okur wit his stupid IQ-less european style... thats crazy!!! :no:

JJtheKnick

Starter
even if the knicks could get c web y would they i hate c web and plus he is hurt and i dont think he will return to normal

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Crawford, Dampier, and Webber should all be on the Knicks list of guys that really make a hard push to try to get. Any of these 3 could really help them.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
even if the knicks could get c web y would they i hate c web and plus he is hurt and i dont think he will return to normal
No offense, but the Knicks aren't going to pass up on C Webb because you don't like him. He isn't hurt anymore and he will be normal if he works out this offseason.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
guys, let's just stay away from personal attacks, there are other ways to fight other people's ideas than calling them stupid

kevin

Benchwarmer
Of course Okur is more probable to come to the knicks than C-Webb. Okur is a free agent and C Webb has a very tricky contract.

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks dont need c web hes not even that good okur would be good for our bench
and c web is injured hes not aggersive as he was and he dont jump like before c web is done!!!