Allan Houston
kurt THomas

Knicks Get
Michael Finley
eduardo Najera
1st rd. pick :gony:

kevin

Benchwarmer
This is a great move first of all we get some cap relief and we get someone who will be an all star next year in Michael Finley. And with Isiah as our GM imagine who we will get with that first round pick. Isiah has been known to draft some great ones.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
this would be a great move, but what make you think the Mavs would agree. They will probably shop Finley and Walker this summer, but why would they want an aging SG, that wouldn't fit into the Mavs run-n-gun style at all. I hope the Knicks can find a taker for Houston, but I don't think it will be the Mavs.

I know they are interested in Kurt Thomas for defensive purposes, but that wouldn't be enough reason to take on Houston.

For the Knicks though this would be a good trade. They get rid of an aging, deteriorating SG for a younger SG that has a game that slightly resembles that of a younger Houston.

Also, the Mavs don't have a 1st round pick this year to trade, so it would have to be a future pick.

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
why should the knicks give up 2 of ther best playas. give up anderson, williams and people like that. w/o allen and thomas the knicks would be garbage.

JJtheKnick

Starter
why would the knicks give up such good players for an average player like finely also eduardo Najera hes not that good at all i dont like his skills

WiL8000

Rotation player
Having Najera in that trade is worth squat. Finley and Jamison, for Houston, K. Thomas, Mohammed.

e_D

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
Having Najera in that trade is worth squat. Finley and Jamison, for Houston, K. Thomas, Mohammed.

this would be a good deal.. unfortunately it probably wont ever happen.. :?

WiL8000

Rotation player
Dallas likes K. Thomas, if we can dump some other players on them, and get a decent player out of it, that would work for me.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
jayp said:
trade wont happen.. isnt finley and houston the same age?

not quite. Finley is two years younger.

WiL8000 said:

That wouldn't work due to salary reasons. Finley, Jamison, and Najera for Houston, K. Thomas, and Nazr is financially possible though.