Bosh talks Knicks and Nets "Not waiting on Lebron"

Paul1355

All Star
From EsPN rumor mill:

Bosh won't wait for LeBron

Any team with lots of cap room wants to sign a combination of LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade. Bosh says he won't wait to sign a contact based on what James does.
"Anytime you have the opportunity to play with certain guys, you have to take that into consideration. When it all goes down, he's gonna be one of the all-time greats," Bosh told SNY.tv on Thursday. "At the same time, I can't just sit around and wait. I have to be proactive with my choices and what's gonna make me happy. I have to make sure I take my time and make the right decision."
Bosh considers the Knicks to be an option for him.
"There are a lot of teams out there I'm considering including my home team, the Raptors," Bosh said. "It's gonna be crazy and confusing and I'm looking forward to it."

What about the Nets?
"I think each team has its own advantages over the other," Bosh said. "New Jersey has a young core, so does New York. The coaching styles are a bit different. A lot of people are excited about the new (Nets) owner. It's interesting. Everybody is pretty much excited about the makeup of the team and the direction the Nets are headed. It might work out; it might not. You always have to consider a lot."

After thought:
What I got out of this is that Bosh won't wait for Lebron which means that a sign and trade for Lee might happen sooner than expected and will happen to lure James to NY. This is better for us since James is more likely to sign with the Knicks if they already have Chris Bosh on their team.

>What I found interesting is that Bosh was never asked a question about the Knicks and he still mentioned them in his free agency search and even commented their young players and style of play.

THOUGHTS?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't think Chris Bosh will go to the Nets, because he would have to take a huge pay cut to play with Lebron in Brooklyn.

I don't see him going to the Bulls, because his odds of winning a championship there would only be slightly higher than with the Raptors.

I don't see Bosh going to the Clippers, because they suck.

The Raptors blew all of their capspace on Hedo Turkoglu, so the only way he's
re-signing with them is if he just cares about making money.

The only teams I see with a chance of getting Chris Bosh is the Miami Heat and the Knicks.

Since the Heat have Dwyane Wade and Michael Beasley, I see Bosh going to the Heat.

Dwyane Wade is capable of giving the Heat 27 points per game and 6 assists, Chris Bosh can add 22 points and 10 rebounds, and Michael Beasley can give them an extra 15 points and 5 rebounds. That's a combined 64 points per game from just 3 players.

It makes the most sense to me that he would join the Heat, but you never know.

Kiyaman

Legend
When it comes to FA Bosh, I automatically think David Lee has more to offer.
Everyone keep commenting on Bosh or Amare signing with D.Wade's Miami Heat, when in reality Pat Riley would sign a David Lee & Haywood tandem the first chance he get.

The only way the Knicks will be able to work a sign and trade with David Lee is if they lay a 6 year contract offer (13M per) on the table the mourning of July 1st..
The afternoon of July 1st. David Lee's agent will have 5 offers from cap space teams.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
From EsPN rumor mill:

Bosh won't wait for LeBron

Any team with lots of cap room wants to sign a combination of LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade. Bosh says he won't wait to sign a contact based on what James does.
"Anytime you have the opportunity to play with certain guys, you have to take that into consideration. When it all goes down, he's gonna be one of the all-time greats," Bosh told SNY.tv on Thursday. "At the same time, I can't just sit around and wait. I have to be proactive with my choices and what's gonna make me happy. I have to make sure I take my time and make the right decision."
Bosh considers the Knicks to be an option for him.
"There are a lot of teams out there I'm considering including my home team, the Raptors," Bosh said. "It's gonna be crazy and confusing and I'm looking forward to it."

What about the Nets?
"I think each team has its own advantages over the other," Bosh said. "New Jersey has a young core, so does New York. The coaching styles are a bit different. A lot of people are excited about the new (Nets) owner. It's interesting. Everybody is pretty much excited about the makeup of the team and the direction the Nets are headed. It might work out; it might not. You always have to consider a lot."

After thought:
What I got out of this is that Bosh won't wait for Lebron which means that a sign and trade for Lee might happen sooner than expected and will happen to lure James to NY. This is better for us since James is more likely to sign with the Knicks if they already have Chris Bosh on their team.

>What I found interesting is that Bosh was never asked a question about the Knicks and he still mentioned them in his free agency search and even commented their young players and style of play.

THOUGHTS?
Actually dude Bosh was asked very direct questions about the Knicks. Specifically, "can you give Knick fans a % likelihood of you playing here next year" or something to that effect.

Paul1355

All Star
Actually dude Bosh was asked very direct questions about the Knicks. Specifically, "can you give Knick fans a % likelihood of you playing here next year" or something to that effect.
I just saw the thread about the interview at SNY

dre48ny

Rotation player
Obviously this is strategic for Bosh i believe. He does want to play with a LeBron or a Wade, even though he says he wants to be the "go to guy". If he decides to go with the NYK before Lebron signs anywhere, now suddenly the NYK's look more appetizing for LeBron James.
I say this would b good if Bosh signs first. Lebron says he will not sign July 1st, he will take more days.