Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8 Days Away!!!!

Oklahoma has 2 picks between 20 and 30. They don't need one of them.
    I read that Chicago wants to trade their 1st round pick, same goes with Miami.
    And there's also Minnesota's late 1st round pick.

There are some chances for us to get a 1st pick, but what can we give them in return?

Superstar

Default Minnesota's Multiple Picks

ESPN reported yesterday that Minnesota was about to trade its 16th pick in the first round to Memphis for the latter's 25th and 28th picks. If that happens, Memphis will have the 12th and the 16th first round picks and Minnesota the 4th, the 23rd, the 25th and the 28th. Minnesota also has two late second round picks. Minnesota is likely to sell at least one of its first round picks. A first round, pick, however, will eat into our cap space.

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    So TR1LL10N, you didn't see this on twitter?

June 22, 2010 at 10:17 pm (Edit)

Please search for tweets by @RyanTrapasso (myself) and @JonKnicksFan from earlier today. It is very likely (but not 100% of course) that this person is just taking this and making it their own. It was a COMPLETE HYPOTHETICAL.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Ryan says:
    June 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm (Edit)

My mistake; it was from yesterday:

JonKnicksFan: @RyanTrapasso For instance, it’d have to be like, Curry, 8 and Douglas to the Spurs, Wil to the Clippers, Parker to the Knicks.
    10:13 PM Jun 21st via TweetDeck in reply to RyanTrapasso

Ryan says:
    June 22, 2010 at 10:45 pm (Edit)

Just don’t want y’all getting excited for nothing. Could be true but doubting it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Is this confirming what I heard or are you saying someone repeated a made up rumor? It's not clear why you are posting. If it's made up...ohwell. At this point everything is speculation so we will just have to wait and see how everything unfolds.

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Is this confirming what I heard or are you saying someone repeated a made up rumor? It's not clear why you are posting. If it's made up...ohwell. At this point everything is speculation so we will just have to wait and see how everything unfolds.
    I'm saying this guy contacted me and told me he brought up this EXACT trade off the top of his head a day before you posted about it being from a friend, on Twitter. It's made up. So if your friend saw it as well and took it as a legit rumor, he's misinformed. If you saw it on Twitter and decided to make up a story about knowing someone on the inside, then you're lying. I don't think it's the latter but maybe you could clear things up a bit.

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Its killing me!!!
    7 now and we have draft night in between to settle our stomachs as an appetizer lol

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    I'm saying this guy contacted me and told me he brought up this EXACT trade off the top of his head a day before you posted about it being from a friend, on Twitter. It's made up. So if your friend saw it as well and took it as a legit rumor, he's misinformed. If you saw it on Twitter and decided to make up a story about knowing someone on the inside, then you're lying. I don't think it's the latter but maybe you could clear things up a bit.
    I can assure you I didn't see it on Twitter. I only have a Twitter account for my blog and haven't been on there in 2 months. I do indeed have a close friend who is a ticket holder who knows many "insiders". It's possible some where along the line someone read it on Twitter and passed the rumor to the people my friend heard it from. Not sure and at this point don't really care...we are on the cusp of real news and not internet fodder.