Chris Duhon

New New York

Quiet Storm
Where will he go? Will anyone offer him a contract? Will D'Antoni convince Donnie to give him a max contract?

ummm I know your comment was meant to be exaggertted, but I guess you think Dantoni is big on Duhon and judging by him being benched most of the second half of the season, I don't think Dantoni likes him all that much.

I would actully like to see him return.....IF we get a legit starting PG. I think Duhon would be a solid backup, but as we all saw he is not a full-time PG

He made 13 million dollars in the past two seasons, which is the biggest chunck of change is going to ever make as a pro! So I hope he invested it properly and accepts the league minimum from us which is the most any other team would be willing to offer.

Again.... that is only if we nab a top teir PG as a starter.

Paul1355

All Star
Where will he go? Will anyone offer him a contract? Will D'Antoni convince Donnie to give him a max contract?
maybe the Magic will sign him as the backup

but he really went down hill last season and was awful on a bad team which makes him look like a d league player

knicksin60

Starter
Mike D'antoni will definitely try to convince Walsh to re-sign Duhon for another season if the Knicks can't acquire a pg in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

milchshake

Benchwarmer
mhmmmm resigning Duhonari that what everybody are seeking for, who will give us another 0-18 3pts record :D I don't know why I think there is no ending of last years pathetic tragedy on PG. If he'll play for knicks with good players..., will he be a SUPERSTAR PG ? I prefer Toney Douglas... rather than Duhonari - one game ( with Hornets ) man.