More James Noise: Jalen Rose - LeBron Is Out Of Cleveland, Bulls 1st Option

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
Bulls back in favour from latest rumours? Is Rose legit? Or is he just shooting fish in a barrel as a member of the NBA media?

Jalen Rose has no inside sources that knows where LeBron's going. No one knows anything about where LeBron's going besides LeBron... just another opinion floating around that's all

tiger0330

Legend
Jalen Rose has no inside sources that knows where LeBron's going. No one knows anything about where LeBron's going besides LeBron... just another opinion floating around that's all
Until he starts his nationwide Lebron tour I don't think even Lebron knows where he is going. Can't wait until he starts the tour to confirm if he is interested in the Clips, I can't believe he would be interested in a franchise with a long reputation of losing.

Paul1355

All Star
Bulls back in favour from latest rumours? Is Rose legit? Or is he just shooting fish in a barrel as a member of the NBA media?
Rose has no clue were James is going and just because he said "breaking news" as if he knows something over everyone else proves that he is a full of s***

The real analyst will tell you that no one knows were he is going but because the Bulls have Derrick Rose, Noah, and a new defensive minded coach that stopped the Cavs offense...that James will go there. I think he's coming to NY.

Until he starts his nationwide Lebron tour I don't think even Lebron knows where he is going. Can't wait until he starts the tour to confirm if he is interested in the Clips, I can't believe he would be interested in a franchise with a long reputation of losing.

Do you realize what you just said?

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
Chicago, makes no sense at all for Lebron.
No way does he walk past a statue of MJ every time he enters the building.
No way does he want o hear, (Michael would have won that game), (Michael would have won that series)...The bar is set very low in NY after the last how many years of silence at MSG...Bring (1) champeenship to the Garden since what ?1972 and he's a GOD in this city....

Blas

Benchwarmer
One reason why Chicago could be a destination is because of Lebron's ego.

Its on thing to try and be the greatest basketball player, but its another thing to be the greatest player doing it in Chicago. He can very well be thinking he will dethrone MJ in his own city.

if you look at the league since the clippers entered the NBA other than 2 seasons we went to the finals, the knicks arent exactly a more successful franchise. In fact the clippers have been more successful than the knicks since lebron entered the league. The knicks over all have been the worst team in the NBA over the last ten years.

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
I'm sure if Jalen replaced CHI with the Knicks everyone on here would be saying that Jalen is the man and his sources are legit.... just my 2 cents.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I'm sure if Jalen replaced CHI with the Knicks everyone on here would be saying that Jalen is the man and his sources are legit.... just my 2 cents.

Stephen A.Smith basically said the same thing about the Knicks and very few Knick fans were saying that Smith was the man and that his sources were legit.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
LeBron's Representatives Refute Report From Jalen Rose

According to a source, representatives of LeBron James have denied the report from Jalen Rose on Wednesday which claimed that James was almost certain to leave the Cavaliers.

James' representatives insisted that no decision of any sort has been made and stated that the report from Rose is inaccurate.

On his Twitter page, Rose reported that James has all but decided to depart Cleveland and had whittled his likely destinations down to Chicago, Miami and the Clippers.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...epresentatives_refute_report_from_jalen_rose/

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I think Lebron would be very foolish to choose Chicago over NY if he was to leave Cleveland.

Last edited: