Official Draft Thread 2010 LIVE

Welcome to the Official 2010 NBA draft thread. here is where we will disscus the Draft LIVE as it Happens at 7pm Tomorow.

Who do you think we should Draft? im going with Jordan Crawford and Jerome Jordan.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
top priorities-- Jerome Jordan or Solamon Alabi( we should trade up for this guy) and then look for gaurds

Paul1355

All Star
Welcome to the Official 2010 NBA draft thread. here is where we will disscus the Draft LIVE as it Happens at 7pm Tomorow.

Who do you think we should Draft? im going with Jordan Crawford and Jerome Jordan.
Jerome Jordan and Crawford are good for me but I really think Grievis Vazquez has huge upside...the attitude he brings to the game can't be taught.

I dont care what happens as long as we draft a center and hopefully buy a higher pick.

Well Jeff Foote is out of the question now.

CREDIT: FOX40 WICZ
Big red basketball star Jeff Foote is also moving on. The Big Foote has signed a 3 year pro contract with Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel which competes against the top teams in Europe. The Spencer van-Etten grad and two-time Ivy League defensive player of the year said the opportunity was too good to pass up.

Jeff Foote ?It?s a storied program. It?s the highest level of European basketball. The contract itself is a pretty nice one. I don?t really think I could even have gotten a better deal even if I had made the NBA.?

Foote will continue to work out with NBA teams and says he's still keeping an open mind for next week's draft. We also have an unconfirmed report that says that Foote's team mate Ryan Wittman has also signed with a team in Switzerland.

LeFlume

All Star
NBAdraft.net mockdraft have us picking Solomon Alabi C from Nigeria 7-1 but 237 lbs...He must be a skinny dude, I hope we get a more powerful dude..

smokes

Huge Member
So far this night has been absolutely horrible. Chicago trade and no trades for us so far, if it continues in this vain our 2010 plan took a massive kick in the ass today :barf:

So far this night has been absolutely horrible. Chicago trade and no trades for us so far, if it continues in this vain our 2010 plan took a massive kick in the ass today :barf:

It's Eddy Curry ****in up one last time in a Knicks uniform. Gets an Arrest warrant 10 minutes before the draft. Fat creepy ****.

smokes

Huge Member
What's a good night for you guys? If we draft BPA twice in the late 30s, I think it's successful.

Well we really should have tried to move up for a first rounder. And even though it's out of our control, the Chicago trade makes free agency looks a lot bleaker.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well we really should have tried to move up for a first rounder. And even though it's out of our control, the Chicago trade makes free agency looks a lot bleaker.

They're looking to build a dynasty to topple the Lakers at this rate. Shows what happens when you have draft picks to build upon.