Lebron looking at. $15 mil apt in NYC

LeFlume

All Star
Why would he settle for a 15M appartment when he can get a 25M. I'm sure World Wide Wes have Donald Trump on speed dial.

-"Hey Donnie, Wes, I need an apartment for King James."- -Oh Hi Wes, No problem Dude let me get back at you"-

Thats how the rich and famous get settle in the Empire State. They call The Donald. :beer:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
The man is smart. He can get this place, live nicely and not worry about being able to afford it when his grandkids are older or decides to buy his 3rd place in the South of France. I take it u haven't seen a $15 mil apartment in person either.

tiger0330

Legend
The man is smart. He can get this place, live nicely and not worry about being able to afford it when his grandkids are older. I take it u haven't seen a $15 mil apartment in person either.
No I haven't and I was kidding about 15M being chump change for an apt. It's a lot of dough, but you don't get your moneys worth in Manhattan if you ask me. There was a mansion in upstate NY near Albany that just sold for less than 2M that had a 20,000 sq. ft garage, top of the line Italian marble all over the place, like 20 bedrooms and bathrooms and looks like a castle.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I can't see how this means he's playing for the Knicks. It's well known that he loves NY, so if you've got millions of johnny, you can buy an apartment wherever the **** you like.

I heard he's been looking at places in Chicago as well.

iSaYughh

Starter
You won't get a 40k sqft manor in NYC, but Bron is a cool young dude. He isn't living with his entire royal family.

That type of (excess) space is more a turn-off IMO.

Anyways, hopefully the real estate can seduce him.

clumsy

Rotation player
No I haven't and I was kidding about 15M being chump change for an apt. It's a lot of dough, but you don't get your moneys worth in Manhattan if you ask me. There was a mansion in upstate NY near Albany that just sold for less than 2M that had a 20,000 sq. ft garage, top of the line Italian marble all over the place, like 20 bedrooms and bathrooms and looks like a castle.

i went to school in Albany....let me ask you....who wants to live there?