Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: Official Andy Rautins Thread

  1. #31
    Member NYKnuniversity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Idiot hey need role players and court leaders. How many court leaders do we have on the Knicks? None. Rautins is a born leader. This shows you have never watched a Cuse game. I only went to about 10 or so this past season! BORN LEADER, FUTURE NBA 6 MAN! We needed Rautins.. Really wanted him. He is a stud. You idiots. Don't question Walsh
    Smh. Just smh

  2. #32
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Wrong, we lost many games because we had no sharp shooters which resulted in Gallo over shooting and getting a brick every game. We need sharp shooters, especially in this system, BUT getting two guards surprised me. Size is our biggest need.
    that is sooo damn foolish and stupid...We lost many games because we didn't have sharp shooters?? Which games were you watching? we lost games because we had NO INTERIOR DEFENSE.... That is the reason we lost most of our games, the other portion of the games we lost was because we had no perimeter defense... and then finally we had hardly any interior scoring... we made the 2nd most 3 point fgs last year... Maybe if the "system" was geared for ever and their mother to take 3s maybe the Knicks would be in a better position... but thats to much to ask for a team ran by d'antoni... This is a WORTHLESS PICK as worthless as your post

  3. #33
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    that is sooo damn foolish and stupid...We lost many games because we didn't have sharp shooters?? Which games were you watching? we lost games because we had NO INTERIOR DEFENSE.... That is the reason we lost most of our games, the other portion of the games we lost was because we had no perimeter defense... and then finally we had hardly any interior scoring... we made the 2nd most 3 point fgs last year... Maybe if the "system" was geared for ever and their mother to take 3s maybe the Knicks would be in a better position... but thats to much to ask for a team ran by d'antoni... This is a WORTHLESS PICK as worthless as your post
    Your post is very ignorant. And by the way I watched almost every Knick game.
    YOU have to understand Mike D...he loves to jack up shots, primarily three point shots which drove me insane all year. he is not going to make his team a power house shotblocking team that feeds guys in the post, it's not the way he wants his team to play even though we would be very effective that way.... SO IF HE IS GOING TO JACK UP SHOTS WE MIGHT AS WELL GET PLAYERS LIKE RAUTINS WHO CAN MAKE THE SHOTS.

    The guys who shot all of them? Chandler(who shot under 30% from downtown most of the season), Gallo(who went down hill after the all star break from downtown), Douglas? decent, Harrington(streaky), Walker was the only consistent three point shooter that never had a slump.

    I agree that interior defense and not being able to block shots killed us....but a close second can honestly be our inability to shoot at a high percentage. So many games I shook my head because no one wanted the ball because no one was a sharp shooter except a hot Gallo, streaky harrington who sucked more than not, and Walker, so we wound up throwing up bricks. If you can't do it in the post then you better get sharp shooters to spread the floor and knock down shots from outside. We didn't even have that. If we got lucky we'd go on a hot streak, which didn't happen alot.

  4. #34
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Paul makes a point, but that doesnt change the fact Rautins is ASS...he's NO GOOD and wasn't even in the consensus top 60-80 prospects in this draft. If we wanted him, we could of signed him as an UFA. Thats POOR GM skills by Walsh, and those are the facts.

  5. #35
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksvision
    Where does having one great skill factor in?
    how is this guy gonna get his shot off in the NBA. No athleticism....way below average first step, no real consistent moves. Add to that we Have NOOOO Point Guard as of yet. We don't know if David Lee is comin back, and we have no center.

    You could go and sign any D Leagers 3 point specialist. Remember Von Wafer on the rockets....that dude shot 400 % from 3 point 2 years ago. HOwever he is out the leauge cuz he SUCKS at the NBA level. Terrible pick....we should have just drafted all big men, hoping one was athletic enough to play at a decent level in D'Antonis system.

  6. #36
    Member XxWinKnicksxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuse
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    No matter how you twist it, it was a crap pick because we needed size. Not happy 3 point leprechauns.

    I don't care how good he is, we don't need him.

    Who you callin a leprechaun chump. You need to stop smoking crack crackhead!! I hear all you idiots talk like your experts, why don't you run a team then. IDIOTS... I never new how dumb some of the knicks fans are. You sit on your fat asses and post internet comments like you have any clue what your talking about. Just admit it... your losers...you have no idea whats going to happen.. You want to sound smart on the internet...therefore you say to me... You have no real friends...You have no life.....What type of crackhead posts a bunch a comments like there the NY KNICKS gm. Just a bunch of failures that suck....Andy Rauntins aint no superstar, hes not gonna save your team crackhead. Too bad you such a big retard or you would understand that. All you guys that talk all the **** on the internet are little fags that have no life's. I don't talk to dumb bitches so this will be the only time I address you, you dumb bitch... HAHAHA Any reasonable fan admits they never know whats going to happen. I HATE KNOW IT ALL DUMB BITCHES. I HATE PEOPLE WHO TELL ME WHATS GOING TO FKKEN HAPPEN. DONT TELL ME WHAT THE TEAM NEEDS BITCH...YOUR A IDIOT FAN...YOU HAVE NO CLUE.. GET OUT OF YOU HOUSE YOU FAT FKKS!!!

  7. #37
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Wrong, we lost many games because we had no sharp shooters which resulted in Gallo over shooting and getting a brick every game. We need sharp shooters, especially in this system, BUT getting two guards surprised me. Size is our biggest need.
    But aren't their enough sharp shooters in the league to fill that roll as experienced players? Anthony Morrow is a perfect example of a pursuable player for NY. Cheap, snipes, handles well and is athletic.

    Size is rare in general in the league these days. Shooters are not. We needed size and went with a second round shooting guard. The average height of our team must be like..... What? 6'8"?! So I still say bad pick, better options were there.

    I can't say he's a bad player because I haven't watched him. But he's still not the right choice for a team, that at the time, only had Curry in the front court.

    I hope Rautins proves me wrong though.

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    He is a role player, not a future starter. His IQ and shooting ability (and he has decent handles too) will help him be productive at times. I don't see him more than a 15-20 minute per game guy.

    I don't like this pick, but hopefully, he can prove worthy of a draft pick. I expect Rautins to be undrafted.

  9. #39
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I doubt this kid even makes the team honestly. Douglas can shoot the ball as good as him...Walker is a good 3pt shooter too.

  10. #40
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Paul makes a point, but that doesnt change the fact Rautins is ASS...he's NO GOOD and wasn't even in the consensus top 60-80 prospects in this draft. If we wanted him, we could of signed him as an UFA. Thats POOR GM skills by Walsh, and those are the facts.
    this is why we should get Kevin Prichard as our GM and stop having 69 year old Donnie doing everything at half speed.

    He needs help with business management.

  11. #41
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    But aren't their enough sharp shooters in the league to fill that roll as experienced players? Anthony Morrow is a perfect example of a pursuable player for NY. Cheap, snipes, handles well and is athletic.

    Size is rare in general in the league these days. Shooters are not. We needed size and went with a second round shooting guard. The average height of our team must be like..... What? 6'8"?! So I still say bad pick, better options were there.

    I can't say he's a bad player because I haven't watched him. But he's still not the right choice for a team, that at the time, only had Curry in the front court.

    I hope Rautins proves me wrong though.
    Morrow would be perfect.
    We have enough SF's and SG's

    We now need big men in free agency.

    A shotblocking center who can rebound and a good passing PG.

  12. #42
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Is there any other JJ Redick that i haven't heard about? Couse i seriously think he is not talking about that one from Orlando.

  13. #43
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by XxWinKnicksxX
    Who you callin a leprechaun chump. You need to stop smoking crack crackhead!! I hear all you idiots talk like your experts, why don't you run a team then. IDIOTS... I never new how dumb some of the knicks fans are. You sit on your fat asses and post internet comments like you have any clue what your talking about. Just admit it... your losers...you have no idea whats going to happen.. You want to sound smart on the internet...therefore you say to me... You have no real friends...You have no life.....What type of crackhead posts a bunch a comments like there the NY KNICKS gm. Just a bunch of failures that suck....Andy Rauntins aint no superstar, hes not gonna save your team crackhead. Too bad you such a big retard or you would understand that. All you guys that talk all the **** on the internet are little fags that have no life's. I don't talk to dumb bitches so this will be the only time I address you, you dumb bitch... HAHAHA Any reasonable fan admits they never know whats going to happen. I HATE KNOW IT ALL DUMB BITCHES. I HATE PEOPLE WHO TELL ME WHATS GOING TO FKKEN HAPPEN. DONT TELL ME WHAT THE TEAM NEEDS BITCH...YOUR A IDIOT FAN...YOU HAVE NO CLUE.. GET OUT OF YOU HOUSE YOU FAT FKKS!!!
    Not another HS drop out. This will be the only time I address you too you project turd. You're clearly an example of failed natural selection.

  14. #44
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by clumsy
    how is this guy gonna get his shot off in the NBA. No athleticism....way below average first step, no real consistent moves. Add to that we Have NOOOO Point Guard as of yet. We don't know if David Lee is comin back, and we have no center.

    You could go and sign any D Leagers 3 point specialist. Remember Von Wafer on the rockets....that dude shot 400 % from 3 point 2 years ago. HOwever he is out the leauge cuz he SUCKS at the NBA level. Terrible pick....we should have just drafted all big men, hoping one was athletic enough to play at a decent level in D'Antonis system.
    If you were reading Paul comments, you would not be posting these stupid remarks.

    Dantoni's system does not rely on a player's athleticism to create shots. Look at our roster. We have no one really that can create a shot for themself or break down a defense. Learn the nuances of Dantoni's system before making stupid comments.

  15. #45
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    There is a reason we suck....no one on our team can really create besides Al Harrington and he's gone.

    WHen we have no creators or big men drafting a dude like this makes no sense. Also people with no athleticism tend to have a really low ceiling in todays NBA.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Draft Thread 2010 LIVE
    By KnicksWillRiseAgain in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: Jun 25, 2010, 11:21
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 12, 2010, 12:50
  3. The Official...Official Thread
    By TR1LL10N in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 18, 2010, 13:51
  4. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 23:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •