Thread: Wade And Bosh Will Recieve Bron's Dinner..

Default Wade And Bosh Will Recieve Bron's Dinner..

LeBron James will meet with the Knicks and Nets on the first official day of free agency on July 1. Both teams' representatives will meet with James in Ohio, presumably near his home.
    Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade have agreed to visit New York to meet with Knicks' officials.
    Both Bosh and Wade are expected to receive the special recruitment tour that the Knicks had planned to host for James.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <script type="text/javascript"> tweetmeme_source = 'realgmcom'; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js"></script>

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    oh ****.....

Veteran

Waste of dough. Two FAs just getting a free meal from the Knicks. Bosh just said today Miami is in top contention to get him. Bosh, Wade and they still have enough cap space for yet another max player.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Waste of dough. Two FAs just getting a free meal from the Knicks. Bosh just said today Miami is in top contention to get him. Bosh, Wade and they still have enough cap space for yet another max player.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think if we agree to the term that if we feed them and spend thousands of dollars on them, if they don't come, we get to beat them both to death with 2 dildos. One orange, one blue.

Waste of time.

dude no one knows whats going to happen yet.
    I mean realistically, no one ever saw shaq leaving orlando until the last minute. No one ever thought at his prime the magic would trade T mac. No one ever thought nash would ever leave dallas. No one could ever imagine philly trading away Barkley for peanuts, Or vince carter playing his way out of toronto the way he did. You just dont know, and for that matter you take every approach seriously, things can happen in an interview, just like the lure of NYC can change any ones mind in my book.