Thread: trade marbury and anderson

Default trade marbury and anderson

i think that the knicks should make some trades. murbury is a great star playa but they need someone betta. don't get m wrong i think marbury is graet but the knicks need a big star player like kobe or tracy.
    now to anderson. i think his payroll is way 2 big. they should definetly trade him. the knicks cant afford him. he isnt the star player so with him off the team the knicks could sign a much better playa.

Is this a sarcastic thread??? Where the hell would trading Marbury get us? Please! Get over it! KOBE IS NOT COMING TO NEW YORK! Marbury is awesome and should never be traded! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!!??!!??!!??!!

Yeah starbury is now the star player all the plays go through him hes one of the best in the league and the only player that is better than steph in his pos is Kidd.

NY should get someone like tmac but not at the expense of starbury as we would be in the same pos as orlando with one big star and no one to get him gd assists or to score and hed have to do all the job alone.

why would you trade the best ponit garud in the nba

isaiah clearly wants Steph to stay.. Kobe and TMAC won't come to NY.. I say build around Starbury, the fans love him and playing for his hometown will definitely boost his game..

yeah build around Steph! no comment to this, that guy is not normal who sais: trade him..

The only part of that crazy statement that I agree with was about Anderson, man that guy sucks. Alright this is my list of who needs to stay around on the Knicks next season, everyone else on the team is expendable, to get better players here, and free up some salary room.

1. Marbury
    2. Baker
    3. Sweetney
    4. Williams
    5. T. Thomas

Keep these guys here, and add a new group of guys around them, all the other players on the Knicks should go that are not on this list, with the possible exception of Kurt Thomas.

isaiah clearly wants Steph to stay.. Kobe and TMAC won't come to NY.. I say build around Starbury, the fans love him and playing for his hometown will definitely boost his game..
    i totaly agree 100% you have to build around him because he is the only player i can say will deffenitly be a knick next season as for the rest of the team i dont kno