rady

Administrator
Staff member
4 wins in series
det.gif
VS.
lal.gif
1 win in series

The Starting Line-ups of the 2003-2004 finalists!
chauncey_billups.jpg
richard_hamilton.jpg
ben_wallace.jpg
rasheed_wallace.jpg
tayshaun_prince.jpg
larry_brown.jpg

- PG - SG - CE - PF - SF - CO -
gary_payton.jpg
kobe_bryant.jpg
shaquille_oneal.jpg
karl_malone.jpg
devean_george.jpg
phil_jackson.jpg

WiL8000

Rotation player
Now that the Lakers have made into the finals, its theirs to win, talent-wise there isn't comparing any other team to them. Even though we skipped last year with the Spurs winning, I am so tired of seeing the Lakers win the championship so much. The Pistons have a better chance at winning the finals for the east, but its still such a long shot. I want the Pistons to go to the Finals, and take the Lakers in 7, have an exciting final series for a change.

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
i agree with u. i love the lakes as much as the next guy but they have won enough. the pistons have worked very hard and they got a great lineup. imagine this game 7 triple overtime where the lakers r up by 2 and then prince shoots a wild 3 from halfcould makes it in and wins. that would be crazy. talk to me personally at [email protected]

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ok, now that we know the other team, we can start making the predictions.
anyone going for the upset? neah, not me, i've tried that in the la-min series and it dissapointed me.

i guess the final score will be 4-2

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I agree that the Lakers will win the series. I hope that the Pistons can surprise me though. It would be nice to have the championship back in the East Coast.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Lakers will win it in 5. The Pistons don't have enough offensive weapons to contend with the Lakers, they only have two offense weapons this series--Rip and Billups. Also, they have nothing to stop Kobe. Lakers have the better coach, better bench, better everything. Time to bring that trophy back to LA where it belongs.

WiL8000

Rotation player
You know what, I am going to go out on a limb here and say Pistons in 7, because I simply hate the Lakers, there it is.... (Lakers in 6 most likely)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
few more hours now untill the start of the 2004 finals.

Go Pistons!! :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
for some reason i thought yesterday was sunday :? well, not much time left now

rady

Administrator
Staff member
now that's nice. pistons won opener and now basicaly have the homecourt. still, same thing happened few years ago when lakers played the sixers.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Even Bryant said that the Lakers were trying to figure out the Pistons at halftime last night. When the Lakers figure them out, watch out. Nevertheless, I want to Lakers to choke in this series badly. The Pistons played a good first game and accomplished what many other teams couldn't by getting the possible split right off the bad. Hopefully they can do the same in game two and really put the pressure on the Lakers going back to Detroit.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Pistons 88 - Lakers 68
this news just made my day, who would have thought detroit is able to beat the lakers by 20. it could have been 0-3 now if there wasn't for kobe in game 2 :)
Let the trophee return in east

WiL8000

Rotation player
The Pistons have gone above and beyond everyones' expectations in the Finals. They have forced the Lakers into their style of play, and kept the Laker's scoring down. I would like to see them get the sweep at home and win it for their fans in Detoit. Rasheed Wallace isn't going anywhere, I've just got to accept now.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
The Pistons are proving that they are for real!!!!

It reallly looks like they are gonna bring the championship back to the East and show that they east can still compete.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
can't believe it! 3-1
when was the last time a team from east had such an advantage? hard to believe lakers will overcome and win the next 3 games.
could have been sweep...

WiL8000

Rotation player
jsm0331 wrote:
"Lakers will win it in 5. The Pistons don't have enough offensive weapons to contend with the Lakers, they only have two offense weapons this series--Rip and Billups. Also, they have nothing to stop Kobe. Lakers have the better coach, better bench, better everything. Time to bring that trophy back to LA where it belongs."

Everything has been opposite of that statement in this series, and I'm glad about it, the championship is coming back East baby!!! I can't wait to see the expressions on the faces of the Lakers if they lose on Tuesday night, especially Shaq and Kobe.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Pistons in 6 from here. I think LA will take game 5. Not 6 though!!! :jump: :mrgreen:
Back to the east shall be where the trophy goes.