Which current Knicks are you most excited to watch?

Which Knicks are you most excited about?

• Gallinari

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Bill Walker

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Toney Douglas

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Wilson Chandler

• Eddy Curry

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
There are only 5 players on the roster, guessing that the knicks accept Bill Walker's player option for $800,000 which is chump change for a guy of his talent.

Earl Barron said he might test out the free agent market so I did not include him on the list.

So choose which and player and WHY!

Starks

Starter
Just looking at those names in the face of all these potential free agents signing elswhere makes me want to vomit.

This offseason could set the Knicks franchise back another 15 years. If Donnie blows it, we can all look forward to 30 win seasons and early playoff eliminations until the year 2025.

rw005

Benchwarmer
Bill Walker,

great athleticism, losing weight, and has a good shot selection, even though his rebounding and passing needs some help.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Gotta go with Galo

Should of been working on his stamina, explosiveness, flexibility, and core strength.

I have to go with Wilson Chandler

Explosive,defends and somewhat of a good passer plus i have been rooting for this kid since his great summer league debut

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
for me its gallo.

as the season wore on he showed more and more of what he did overseas. the guy isnt just a spot up shooter. he has the ability to put it on the floor and post up players. hes to fast for pf and to big for most sf to guard him.

right now at this stage with only 1 full season under his belt he has flashed a lot of potential.

gallo right now is like a poor mans dirk and i only seem him getting better. i see that hunger in him and desire to get better and i believe he will. sky is the limit for this guy

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Down the line between Gallo and Walker but ima go with Walker, cause he showed that when given the chance to play he can be a valuable piece. He still needs work on his J but so do most young players and reports so far show that he's working on his game and dropping weight( shoulda called Curry:smokin: ). With all this into consideration he could come in as an early candidate for most improved.

Douglas is the underdog, loved his preformances in the second halves of games, and especially 4th quarters.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Gallo!
The guy developed a post game towards the end of the year.
Regardless of who we sign (LeBron or no LeBron): I am getting a Gallinari jersey first.

LeFlume

All Star
'Cuse is inda house...With that being said...ANDY RAUTINS BABY.

But of those five. Gallo of course..Sky is the limit for that guy. :peace: