We Need role players!

I want everyone to remember superstars and allstars alone do not i repeat do not win championships we have seen this a lot when a team is stacked with talent but doesn't get through the first or second round. We need role players who will buy into their role and play defense rebound and defend so i think with the 28million( maybe more ) we need to get our hands on i superstar if its Lebron we go all out with the Max if its Dwade same but J.J Amare sorry they are 3yrs from become overpaid player ie: Gilbert arenas guy could fill it up gets a big 111million dollar contract then in 2yrs Boom just another overpaid player

@8mil- Marcus Camby 3yrs
@10mil- David Lee 5yrs
@5.5mil- Raymond Felton 4yrs
with the 4.5mil or such pick up role players such as Jerry Stackhouse Keith Bogans Matt Barnes

championship team no but everyone is going on like if Donnie Walsh doesn't get Lebron he has failed. If he can get us a 45- 50 win team then i grade him a B+

Trust me every championship team in the last yr has had either 2 allstars or superstars but at least 5 good role players

CoolGuyC

Rookie
I want everyone to remember superstars and allstars alone do not i repeat do not win championships we have seen this a lot when a team is stacked with talent but doesn't get through the first or second round. We need role players who will buy into their role and play defense rebound and defend so i think with the 28million( maybe more ) we need to get our hands on i superstar if its Lebron we go all out with the Max if its Dwade same but J.J Amare sorry they are 3yrs from become overpaid player ie: Gilbert arenas guy could fill it up gets a big 111million dollar contract then in 2yrs Boom just another overpaid player

@8mil- Marcus Camby 3yrs
@10mil- David Lee 5yrs
@5.5mil- Raymond Felton 4yrs
with the 4.5mil or such pick up role players such as Jerry Stackhouse Keith Bogans Matt Barnes

championship team no but everyone is going on like if Donnie Walsh doesn't get Lebron he has failed. If he can get us a 45- 50 win team then i grade him a B+

Trust me every championship team in the last yr has had either 2 allstars or superstars but at least 5 good role players
Marcus Camby is not a free agent. He signed an extension with Portland.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
totally agree with you. its a given that key role players are a integral part of any championship team.

the steve kerrs, rondo in his early years with boston along with eddie house, robert horry and fisher, all played important roles for their teams.

you look at any great championship team and the stars alone werent always the deciding factor

with that said i think gallo is a good role player who has all star potential. tony douglas, and walker are also guys i see producing well for us. but those are all solid perimeter players.

in terms of role players we need to upgrade our front court with more talent at both the pf and center position, especially center. im sure we can pick up a decent big with our mid-level exception money. that should be a big priority for us

moneyg

Starter
totally agree with you. its a given that key role players are a integral part of any championship team.

the steve kerrs, rondo in his early years with boston along with eddie house, robert horry and fisher, all played important roles for their teams.

you look at any great championship team and the stars alone werent always the deciding factor

with that said i think gallo is a good role player who has all star potential. tony douglas, and walker are also guys i see producing well for us. but those are all solid perimeter players.

in terms of role players we need to upgrade our front court with more talent at both the pf and center position, especially center. im sure we can pick up a decent big with our mid-level exception money. that should be a big priority for us

We don't have a mid level b cuz we r under the cap. Once we use up our cap we can only sign players to vet min which is about 2mil per. And we can sign as many as those contracts we want to fill our roster