• baren davis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i wonder whether hornet fans consider davis as being next to marbury, or next to kidd :)

anyway, i'm going with kidd too

JJtheKnick

Starter
marbury is better because wen he is struglying from outside he can drive in kidd cant do that also kidd is hurt now soo rite now marbury is the best

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i cant see how the best PG can score 0 pts in a game 7, regardless of his injuries n all that, if marbury had the help kidd has marbury would look even better, im goin with marbury all the way, woot woot, lol

JJtheKnick

Starter
so far the poll shows it marbury and i agree 100%
all you have to do is look at the facts look at kidds states he missed over 5000 shots

JJtheKnick

Starter
shooting sence kidd cant compare to marbury and with the passing kidd is better but not by a long shot marbury still can still do the same thing kidd can

Marbury has scored 50 points dished out 20 assists made impossible shots i think he is the best pointguard in the nba and if he was 4 inches taller would be the best player in the game i havnt seen anyone with as much talent as he has he has not lived up to all of it but he is still young I dont understand why people call him selfish when every year he is in the top 5 in assists and averages 8 4 his carear they act like the fact that he is soo good at scoring is a bad thing :flippa: jason kidd 0 points in a game 7 what a joke

kevin

Benchwarmer
Did Marbury make the all star team last year? Lets see Baron Davis did, Jason Kidd, Allen Iverson. I dont think Marbury is the best point gaurd in the league. Maybe in the top five. Im not against Marbury, he is a great player but he is a bit over rated maybe its because hes in New York. Jason Kidd is the best point guard including the 0 points he had in game 7. Marbury in the 4 games against NJ in the second half only had 12 points. 3 points a game in the second half, how can he be the best PG?

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
Did Marbury make the all star team last year? Lets see Baron Davis did, Jason Kidd, Allen Iverson. I dont think Marbury is the best point gaurd in the league.

That's unfair you can't judge him by that because he was traded to the East and only got to play a few games before selections and that wasn't enough time to prove he's the best PG in the league.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
jsm0331 said:
I am not saying this because I am a Laker fan, but because I follow the LA news probably than most here. Kobe has already said he wants to be a Laker next year, the owner has already said he is like a son and he would chose him over Phil or Shaq. Kobe isn't going anywhere. Also, this was probably a Peter Vecsey report and he is know for his B.S. rumors.
Huh???? I thought this was a PG Thread? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Kidd didn't show up at all in game seven. He maybe the best passer out of the bunch and he has the most suitable cast to compliment his playing style. But if Kidd is the best how come it took him all this time to emerge. Only after getting into the Nets he's flourished. I remember his Dallas and Pheonix days. Oh yeah, when Marbury was on the Nets, he didn't have a healthy Kenyon Martin, Jefferson was yet to be drafted and Kittles was hurt and Van Horn is soft. He had no bench and the East wasn't as week. :rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.