melo on the block

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
2010 is the summer of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. 2011 could be the summer of Carmelo Anthony and that is the reason why the Nuggets may try to trade him.
Mark Kiszla of The Denver Post writes: "Trade Melo? Would the Nuggets really part ways with a 26-year-old forward in the prime of his NBA career? Denver might not have any choice. With an eye on how megastars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh have held the league's competitive balance in their fickle hands and turned this summer's free-agency period into a three-ring circus, the Nuggets seem determined not to let Anthony do the same in Denver. While their offer of a hefty contract extension proves the Nuggets hope Anthony will remain the face of the franchise for years to come, the team is prepared to trade Melo rather than let him walk as a free agent next summer, according to a source familiar with the negotiations."
Anthony can sign a three-year, $65 million extension starting July 8 or he can play out the 2010-11 season and opt out of his contract and become a free agent in 2011.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_15405631
personally i think this is fake but if we strike out on lebron then we could try for melo

moneyg

Starter
lebron, bosh and wade told melo not to sign for that many years so they could all opt out together...he didn't and now with the cba loomin and salaries willl get cut for next year. he struck out... he should of listened.. now he want to get traded so he can get an extension with that team.. possibly NY.. but we do not have the pieces unless Denver takes back gallo and we absorb the balance on Melos contract before we start signing free agents.. i think CP3 might be a etter option for us if we have to do something like that.

hey melo.. u should of listen...but wanted extra security because you work ethic was questionable than.. now your in better shape and are a max player... u wish u would of listened..
:smokin:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
This is way off topic but **** Carmelo. He is a sucker punching faggot who ran from Jered Jeffries like he was Carl Lewis. He is one of the softest cookies in the league.:2cents:

I would keep Gallo and work towards something better.:gony:

moneyg

Starter
This is way off topic but **** Carmelo. He is a sucker punching faggot who ran from Jered Jeffries like he was Carl Lewis. He is one of the softest cookies in the league.:2cents:

I would keep Gallo and work towards something better.:gony:

how is this way off the topic?????? do u think this would be a topic if he listen to bosh, wade and bron bron...the only why the nuggets want to trade him is becuz he doens want to stay in denver.. if is about the money ... he would sign an extension... thats a fact..:smokin:

jpz17

Starter
I wouldn't mind Melo.. If we could deal Gallo (love you gallo, no homo) and a 1st and eddy for melo I'd do it..

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
how is this way off the topic?????? do u think this would be a topic if he listen to bosh, wade and bron bron...the only why the nuggets want to trade him is becuz he doens want to stay in denver.. if is about the money ... he would sign an extension... thats a fact..:smokin:

you got me mixed up I was saying my comments/ feelings on the situation vs a good basketball move for the team. I dont **** with Melo anymore after he punched Mardy Collins and ran away like a bitch.

you guys make a great point but I dont want a niggga who disrespected our team:2cents:

moneyg

Starter
you got me mixed up I was saying my comments/ feelings on the situation vs a good basketball move for the team. I dont **** with Melo anymore after he punched Mardy Collins and ran away like a bitch.

you guys make a great point but I dont want a niggga who disrespected our team:2cents:

My Bad my G.. i feel u.. he is soft as baby doo doo.. cant understand that with him being from bmore and all that....could be a basketball thing.. i remember he checked some chin in the 4040 club for wifey LALA.. but at this point .. desperate for some allstar talent...