a great trade

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
i think that the knicks have a lot of people who arent superstars. that is exactly what is holdin them down if they could make a trade 4 a big all star playa like tracy or iverson the knicks would be numba 1. i mean i love marbury as much as the next guy but with him and another superstar itd be crazy. so how's this 4 a trade

anderson, + moochie or tim(2 of the 3)

iverson

the sixers arent joyfull with havin iverson on the team and durin the season talks came up about tradin him. this would be great. talk to personally at [email protected]

jayp

Benchwarmer
the sixers wont trade iverson for anything less than a franchise player.. the trade wont happen unless they draft someone who they think will replace iverson as the main man

JJtheKnick

Starter
the sixers wont trade him and he wants to stay and ur giving up to many players for only 1 plus hes a shooting garud and we alreay have a really good one housten

WiL8000

Rotation player
That trade just wouldn't happen. It's not fathamable that a team would give up their greatest star in the last decade for two or three of our scrubs. For Anderson and Moochie Norris and maybe Harrington you could pickup a star like Stackhouse from Washington, but I really don't see another team giving up a star player for those guys.

kevin

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
That trade just wouldn't happen. It's not fathamable that a team would give up their greatest star in the last decade for two or three of our scrubs. For Anderson and Moochie Norris and maybe Harrington you could pickup a star like Stackhouse from Washington, but I really don't see another team giving up a star player for those guys.

Exactly what I was gonna say