I'm starting to lose all hope....

Velcro

Rookie
If you think about it, the knicks are really not in too good of a position to sign anyone. And I'm thinking they're gunna go and give players that don't deserve crazy money crazy money.... Hopefully I'm wrong but that's what it's looking like to me...

Starks

Starter
Thank you for sharing Velcro. We were all wanted to know what Velcro's thoughts were. Now we can all exhale!

lol newbies

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
If you think about it, the knicks are really not in too good of a position to sign anyone. And I'm thinking they're gunna go and give players that don't deserve crazy money crazy money.... Hopefully I'm wrong but that's what it's looking like to me...

Well so be it. They will have to do it he hard way. This is what Dolan has crafted and he will have to live with it. If we strike out on the big guys, I would only sign young people Gay, Lee and go from there.

dassknick

Benchwarmer

That's your decision to lose hope. I happen to think they're in a great position. I have a ton of faith in Walsh and no matter what we'll have a much more competitive squad next season. Plus, getting Durant or Melo (via trade or in FA 2011) as a "consolation prize" would be a-ok with me.

I have been and always will be a Knicks fan, regardless of what happens this FA but I'm pretty sure they won't strike out.

Suss

Rookie
Well so be it. They will have to do it he hard way. This is what Dolan has crafted and he will have to live with it. If we strike out on the big guys, I would only sign young people Gay, Lee and go from there.

Agreed. And we would still be in a much better position than we would have been if Donnie didn't get us under the cap. Wheather he strikes out or not, Donnie did the right thing and we will be a better team because of it, whether its this year or next.

If we don't get Lebron, I would do what you said. Resign Lee, go after Rudy Gay and keep our cap flexibility. The team would be improved this year, and next year we would be in a good position to go after Carmelo or Paul.

iSaYughh

Starter
Jesus. Why does everyone with under 50 posts go on and on about us inking Paul/Melo, like it's half-way close to reality at this point.

If we get outplayed (again) this FA class, our chances of even getting those players goes down even further (than it already is).