Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: This is getting worse by the minute... Gay Gone

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    0

    Default This is getting worse by the minute... Gay Gone

    Johnson Gone

    Amare like the heat plan (him,wade,LeBron)

    Bosh likely to Chicago

    Wade Miami/Chicago



    If we were not before we are quickly becoming the LAUGHING STOCK of professional sports


  2. #2
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Good news. The more crap that is off the board the better. Walsh need to wait and see what his number one and number two option is going to do.

    He can't go after players and then when LeBron finally makes his decision, Walsh have to turn him down because he don't have any money left to pay him. Then we would be the laughing stock of LIFE not just sport.

    Come on now people. "Those who wait shall be rewarded". We need to be cool.

  3. #3
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    GREAT NEWS. MINNY wanted Gay or Lee. They have to do a sign-&-trade, and are offering Al Jefferson.

    Lee for Jefferson helps to start our rebuilding plan.

  4. #4
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    JJ looks good as gone for a max contract...sorry, but that man isn't worth more then 10 mil a year IMO..Good Riddens JJ

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Heaven sent, neither Gay or JJ are close to max-worthy. All we need to do is find someone to take Amare and Donnie won't be able to make a mistake.

  6. #6
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Smooth21
    Heaven sent, neither Gay or JJ are close to max-worthy. All we need to do is find someone to take Amare and Donnie won't be able to make a mistake.


    110%

  7. #7
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    GREAT NEWS. MINNY wanted Gay or Lee. They have to do a sign-&-trade, and are offering Al Jefferson.

    Lee for Jefferson helps to start our rebuilding plan.

    Rather have Lee than an over paid deva, thanks...... you do realize that they are willing to part ways with Jefferson because they have his replacement in , get this.... Kevin Love? hahaha what a joke and you want to throw them Lee for basicly nothing?

  8. #8
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Rudy Gay is not worth over $16 mil a year. He almost got a max contract. He shoots only 32% from 3-point. He's not a great passer. I'm glad we didn't pay him that much.

    Joe Johnson is not worth a max either. Atlanta is overpaying him.

    We should be glad that Donnie hasn't wasted our cap space on these guys.

    I just hope that the valuable free agents (Morrow, Tyrus Thomas, David Lee, etc.) are not gone because we focused all of our attention on Lebron.

    Lebron said he hopes to make his decision by Monday. That's good. Hopefully we'll still have time to get other pieces then.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,988
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Good news. The more crap that is off the board the better. Walsh need to wait and see what his number one and number two option is going to do.

    He can't go after players and then when LeBron finally makes his decision, Walsh have to turn him down because he don't have any money left to pay him. Then we would be the laughing stock of LIFE not just sport.

    Come on now people. "Those who wait shall be rewarded". We need to be cool.
    Lebron can afford to wait till training camp open up, we cant.
    We have $32M+ to spend on 9 players.
    6 of those players will be FA.
    Do we want the bottom of the litter FA?

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,988
    Rep Power
    18

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Rudy Gay is not worth over $16 mil a year. He almost got a max contract. He shoots only 32% from 3-point. He's not a great passer. I'm glad we didn't pay him that much.

    Joe Johnson is not worth a max either. Atlanta is overpaying him.

    We should be glad that Donnie hasn't wasted our cap space on these guys.

    I just hope that the valuable free agents (Morrow, Tyrus Thomas, David Lee, etc.) are not gone because we focused all of our attention on Lebron.

    Lebron said he hopes to make his decision by Monday. That's good. Hopefully we'll still have time to get other pieces then.

    Rudy Gay & Joe Johnson earned whatever price they "resign" for.
    They played a biggest role in making their team a .500 team.
    Plus Rudy Gay is a SF like Wilson Chandle,r both do not have the ball handling skills to be a guard that takes alot of pressure off of their PG.

    Tyson Thomas is a big SF like Harrington, your not going to get 18 pts or above 7 rbds consistently out of either of the players b/c they are not PF.

    The Knicks have no bigmen or seem interested in handing Haywood an offersheet on July 1st.
    The Knicks had their meeting with Lebron, so tommorow we should see what direction of FA Walsh start with.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Rather have Lee than an over paid deva, thanks...... you do realize that they are willing to part ways with Jefferson because they have his replacement in , get this.... Kevin Love? hahaha what a joke and you want to throw them Lee for basicly nothing?
    No, but if we can get them to toss us Rubio or Flynn if we take Al Jefferson, then there's reason for NY to do the deal.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: Dec 19, 2009, 11:32
  2. Crawford vs Q-rich:WHOS WORSE???
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: Oct 27, 2008, 21:17
  3. Worse owner than Dolan: New Movement!
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 07, 2008, 18:26
  4. It will only get worse before it gets better
    By Blumatic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Nov 06, 2005, 12:07
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2004, 14:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •