anyone sick to see this near MSG?

quiggle

Starter
nypost300x250blueprintb.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
espn was all over this....and they were right...if jim dolan is intimidated 1% by this then he is a women.

He owns NY and the Knicks, as bad as they are, they own NY basketball and have for years, the Nets will be the Clippers of LA and Dolan has to act like it.

Ante up dolan and put away your bra.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Prokhorov is the man, I wish he was the Knicks owner. That said, hes half retarted if he think Knicks fans are gonna become nets fans. The nets are a joke, maybe once they actually move to brooklyn ill respect them a little.

Paul1355

All Star
Prokhorov is the man, I wish he was the Knicks owner. That said, hes half retarted if he think Knicks fans are gonna become nets fans. The nets are a joke, maybe once they actually move to brooklyn ill respect them a little.
no you wont respect them because prokhorov has 0 respect...this will become a Yankees Mets rivalry...just wait.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
A Yankees Mets rivalry...so, ridiculously one-sided and complete failure from one team?

Keep in mind that the Nets had trouble drawing a crowd even when they went to the finals

The "Brooklyn" Nets should be seen for what they are; posers. The mad Russian will quickly find out his cash won't mean a thing in this salary capped NBA. As years go by and they go nowhere he'll get sideways, fire people, speak out, etc. It will be a train wreck.

If I'm wrong, well, they will still be posers.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
I just don't understand how Mr 1.47% ownership (Jay-Z) is the face of the franchise. He is even in front of Prokhorov in the picture

jpz17

Starter
Dolan should beat that sucker out. Get the billboard and plaster NYK stuff ALL OVER IT. then get a billboard right in NJ and Brooklyn to show him up.

I just don't understand how Mr 1.47% ownership (Jay-Z) is the face of the franchise. He is even in front of Prokhorov in the picture

Yeah, but he is "Jay-Z" so they can pretend he actually does something for the team. They are trying to sell NY (Brooklyn) on their team. Who better than Jay-Z?

moneyg

Starter
I think its a classless act. Jayz my boy and all but there should be some ethics around this type of sh!t. I just let's u know that the nets are a mickey mouse organization. That's why thorn wants no part of it anymore. If I was dolan I would first draw a wig on this russian dude and put up a big camel cigerette billboard next to it and dress the camel up like jigga. Then I go to every exit for newark and put a billboards that read "why settle" with a knicks logo on it. But dolan won't stoop that low. Cuz its just classless

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
haha nets...who?

Ny second rated basketball team.

When people think about ny basketball team, they will always think about knicks