New York Knicks Summer League Schedule -
7/11 vs Denver
7/12 vs Lakers
7/14 vs Toronto
7/16 vs Detroit
7/17 vs Washington

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Patrick Ewing. Jr getting a shot again. Walker lost a lot of weight and will be much quicker. He's going to kill in the summer league.

Velcro

Rookie
are the knicks gunna play the wizards in the summer league? I wanna see how walker stacks up against john wall...
i know john wall is better, i just wanna see by how much

Paul1355

All Star
why is Walker even playing summer league?

I guess just to show him off.

He can be a starter in the NBA, we dont need to show case him, he was good enough.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Probably to see how much he's improved by. I've read that he's working on his 3 point shot as well as losing weight. Apparently he's lost 27 pounds already...which is great news. If only Eddy Curry had that kind of work ethic, right?

Paul1355

All Star
Probably to see how much he's improved by. I've read that he's working on his 3 point shot as well as losing weight. Apparently he's lost 27 pounds already...which is great news. If only Eddy Curry had that kind of work ethic, right?
curry lost more weight i think Curry lost 50 pounds right before getting injured last year lol

Let's see if Curry's weight is not an issue anymore.

GoD-LLiNari

Rookie
I didnt see Jordan James on our summer league roster

Are we sure we got him?

I think you meant Jerome Jordan, and I have been wondering the same thing the past few days. I have seen nothing that says we actually got this guy, and even on MSG when talking about the rookies they make no mention of Jordan, not sure whats going on.