Wade: Knicks meeting was "good, real good. I'm intrigued."

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
If it went so good with the Knicks, sign with us! Lol. I'm sick of all this political answers and responses to meetings. I'm just getting impatient that's all. Us Knicks fans have been waiting a long time for this to come and now its here. I guess waiting a few more days for the results can't hurt huh? Not for nothing, there will be a few surprises.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm pretty sure Bosh's latest tweet with a pic of him, Wade and an empty chair in between sais it all.

Those 2 are just sucking up attention. Wankers

soxxx

Rookie
3 Things would have to happen.

-Sign Amare
-Lebron Signs elsewhere besides the Heat
-Bosh signs elsewhere besides the Heat

Then we would have a case where if Wade stayed in Miami, he would have no teamates thus prompting him to leave and maybe come to NY.

mafra

Legend
This is a ploy-tactic straight from Pat "the rat" Riley. He wants to derail our LJ plans. Distratc us from other free agents, find some nugget he can use to bring it to Lebron.

Wade is staying in MIA. Bosh is joining him. They want Lebron to sign on, otherwise they'll turn their attention to Allen-Boozer or whatever.

I just hope we realized that and didn't talk about Lebron or something.

Smooth21

Rookie
Think there's a slight chance he could bolt for us if he see's us sign Amare???

It all depends on Bosh. If Chicago somehow swings a S&T and lands Bosh I can't imagine Wade staying in Miami where he'll get Boozer. Toronto already said they aren't that interested in the Heat's S&T offer of Beasley and picks.

I don't know, Wade has never seemed to show any interest in leaving Miami. Things change though...

XH20X

Rookie
There is no way he is coming here. There is no state tax in Miami plus he will be offered max money in Miami. Wade is so full of shit. I don't even know why the Knicks even attempted to recruit him.

tiger0330

Legend
There is no way he is coming here. There is no state tax in Miami plus he will be offered max money in Miami. Wade is so full of shit. I don't even know why the Knicks even attempted to recruit him.
QFT, if it sounded so good put your name on the dotted line.

I am still thinking that Lebron will come here because he was looking at another apt. down in the village, only thing is it might be the Nets. Jay-Z to me might be the factor that makes the difference, how can a good friend not influence your decision. I don't care what Lebron and his team say that his friendship with him won't make a difference.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer

Like these guys don't know how to hide money. I have long said with the money they make, the state tax can be minimized because they can hide it.

I wonder if LBJ and/or Wade are really really looking at the fact that you can invest in the knicks which they can do through other sources not directly involving them and recouping the profit?

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
D Wade must be so friggin full of himself. I'm intrigued.......please!
Donnie should have just given him 2 tickets to the Circle line tour and a map of NYC and said go nuts!!

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
I would gladly welcome Wade in NY. Id welcome him with open arms. But if he moves out of his home in Miami, it will be to a bigger house in Miami.

moneyg

Starter
Think there's a slight chance he could bolt for us if he see's us sign Amare???

If houston or la or dallas can swing a sign and trade for bosh. Putting him in the west. Things change. Bozer might sign with chicago and then lebron stays in cleveland. He would be looking at lee as his best option in miami. He might run to ny and leave riley high and dry. And I would luv it.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
If houston or la or dallas can swing a sign and trade for bosh. Putting him in the west. Things change. Bozer might sign with chicago and then lebron stays in cleveland. He would be looking at lee as his best option in miami. He might run to ny and leave riley high and dry. And I would luv it.

And that my friend is very possible. Boozer may not leave Utah for that matter. I am surrounded by stupid heat fans even though I live in Orlando, it would be joyous to literally laugh at them.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i mean it doesnt mean anything but you gotta look at this if he cant sell the heat to bosh-and-or-lebron then you must think going back to the heat looks pale they only have 2 guys under contract. then you look at us and were likely to get Amare' locked up soon so it could be a possibility for us getting wade and amare. i wouldnt count on it but you never know.

Suss

Rookie

Another scenario is that Lebron and Bosh go to Chicago. Then Wade has to decide if he rather come play with Amare at the Garden or pair up with Boozer in Miami. I doubt Carlos Boozer is what Wade had in mind when he insisted that Miami needs to improve their roster.