View Poll Results: As of July 3rd I think...

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeBron will be a Knick!

14 56.00%
  • LeBron will not be a Knick.

8 32.00%
  • I don't want Lebron on the Knicks!

3 12.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFFICIAL: LeBron to the Knicks, Rumor Thread

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    LBJ should be more intriguined by seeing Amare on the Knicks with Gallo, Chandler, Toney D and Walker...and possibly Mike Miller.
    Of course he would, he lobbied for Amar'e last season.

Report: LeBron Okay With Either Amar'e Or Bosh
    More Knicks News

Jul 05, 2010 4:54 PM EST
    An executive with another team in the race to sign LeBron James said James made it known that he would be okay playing with either Amar'e Stoudemire or Chris Bosh.

Strategically, the Knicks hope Dwyane Wade signs in Chicago which the team feels will help push James to New York.

The Knicks feel that James is giving the Nets extra attention out of respect for his good friend Jay-Z, who owns a minority share of the Nets.

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    1) The Cleveland Cavs is Lebron hometown right?
    2) Lebron do have a helluva big fan-base in Cleveland right?
    3) that do include family/childhood friends/and more right?
    4) The Cleveland Cavs is the only NBA team that can give Lebron
    a 6 year contract worth $30M more than any other team right?

With all of the 4 question above being "YES" .......
    why is it that no-one has yet to mention a sign n trade for Lebron???
    Sign & Trade? SMH...

How bout' this...

1. Can LBJ become a BILLIONAIRE in NY? Yes
    2. Has LBJ Just lost again with the Cavs who are stuck with the same losing team and a new coach? Yes
    3. Has the balance of power shifted toward NYC, as Wade and Bosh are undecided ? Yes
    4. Out of the 5 teams (NY, NJ, CHI, MIA, CLE) is D'Ant viewed as one of the best coashes? Yes
    5. Is NY in the best LONG TERM position as compared to the competition? Yes

I could go on but...

Lastly 6. Is NY positioning themselves to compete and potentially beat a LBJ led Cavs team in the post-season? Yes

C'Mon Kiya!

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Theres already a LeBron thread...you guys are cluttering the forum with redundant **** and making it look mad organized and amateur. Don't take offense to that.
    My bad... When I made it, I didn't even check or notice- real talk.

Lurker

Hi from Barcelona, I've just read that Amare has signed for the knicks. Will it help to get Lebron? How do you see that from de US??

Greetings from Catalonia

Alex.

Originally Posted by alexcule
    Hi from Barcelona, I've just read that Amare has signed for the knicks. Will it help to get Lebron? How do you see that from de US??

Greetings from Catalonia

Alex.
    hey man welcome, Amare coming to the Knicks has bumped us up in the Lebron sweepstakes big time.... the Heat and Bulls were hoping to get Amare if Bosh didn't sign on, so now they have only Bosh, Lee and Boozer to choose out of all the big men free agents.

The Knicks are appealing because they still have enough money for a max guy with Stoudemire, 2 million left to spend after signing two max guys, AND they can get 11 million off the cap next year from Eddy CUrry's contract, so the Knicks have a very appealing future.

Wtf...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Jul 05, 2010 6:55 PM EST

A league source told the Bergen Record that LeBron James is deciding between the Nets, Cavaliers and Bulls.

James is expected to make a decision by Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Thursday, July 8, is the first day that players can actually begin signing contracts with teams.

Some believe that the longer LeBron takes to decide, the more likely it is that he'll leave Cleveland.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <script type="text/javascript"> tweetmeme_source = 'realgmcom'; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js"></script>

I don't get it. People don't think the Knicks have any chance what so ever. I think the Stoudemore signing should be intriguing to LeBron. Amare would be the best sidekick to LJ.

Where are your votes?

You don"t believe?

Amareisreal

@kingjames come join me @Amareisreal in NY, we can do something really special. "Oh let's do it" !!
    "Oh let's do it" maybe the words LeBron said to Amare. Could be hinting at something. Or maybe I am looking waaaayy too deep into this. Can't wait till tomorrow and I'm going crazy over here lol.

Lurker

First post guys but anyway Seth Everett of ESPN New York just tweeted about a New York City sighting of LeBron James. Apparently, "A buddy just told me he saw that LeBron James was apparently at Sparks in NYC with Amare Stoudemire and Allan Houston this evening.

Default The LeBron James Super Hour!

From [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The only thing stranger than a one-hour show to announce nothing has changed (meaning, he's still a Cav) is a one-hour show devoted to kicking a battered city in the groin.