mike miller......

mafra

Legend
I prefer Miller-PG-C trio instead of handing Joe Johnson the max $.

With that said, Miller is going to be 30 yrs-old. Reports are he's looking for 6 mil per for 5 years (30 mil). He does shoot the three-point shots well, and would pair with Gallo to serve as the snipers while our PG-Amar'e-SF run the pick-n-roll. He does fit the system.

I'll give Miller a pass for his brief 1-year stints in MIN & WAS, b/c both were poor situations. I think he would average 16 ppg, 5 rebounds with almost 5 assists a game. Not too shabby.

He's 6"8' and is a gamer (remember he knocked Duke out in college).

Not sure about his defense.

BUT.... for my money, I would opt for a different player.... One who is about to enter his prime (not exiting it).

ANTHONY MORROW. He's a RFA, and the contract offered was for 1.5 mil. THROW money at him. Give Morrow 24mil for 4 years. Makes more sense to me!

Velcro

Rookie
yeah i rather have someone going into his prime... miller is 30 years old... i mean we're trying to rebuild a team to compete for the years to come.. not one that can win a championship and then go old on us...

ANTHONY MORROW IS CHEAPER AND YOUNGER!!!!

mafra

Legend
yeah i rather have someone going into his prime... miller is 30 years old... i mean we're trying to rebuild a team to compete for the years to come.. not one that can win a championship and then go old on us...

ANTHONY MORROW IS CHEAPER AND YOUNGER!!!!

Parker
Morrow
Gallo
Amar'e

This should be the fallback plan if we cannot get Lebron James for 2011.

We go to war this year with:

Douglas
Morrow
Gallo
STATE
Curry

Chandler, Walker off the bench.

Or we use Lee in a S-&-T for something else (Rubio & Jefferson), or we deal Chandler for something, or move Curry for a C (Tyson Chandler or Okefor).

We have so much to do.