Why Wade can easily choose the Bulls

Paul1355

All Star
No one has been saying this and I have t share it with the KO crew.

We all know an advantage for the Bulls to get Dwayne Wade is Derrick Rose, Noah, and that Wade's hometown is Chicago.

Wade has met twice with the Bulls.

The one thing that might force Wade to go to the Bulls is his off the court issues.

Wade has been struggling with a divorce where his wife wants to keep the kids in Chicago. If Wade loses or sees the chance of possibly losing his children, he might force himself to move to Chicago in order to be close to his kids. My father told me he would have done anything to keep his kids, so if Wade cares about his children he might do the same and I think pat Riley and Heat co. would understand.

This is a different look that no one is talking about and something that weighs over Money, location, team history, players, coaches, etc.....family is #1 and Wade needs to see his children.

Don't be surprised if Wade signs with the Bulls.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's so random, I've seen that he's said this as well:

Though easily dismissed as mere posturing, Dwyane Wade did send the Knicks positive signals during their meeting with him on Friday.

A source with direct knowledge of the meeting said that when the Knicks told Wade they would build their team around him, he responded, "Just get me one player and I'll get you a ring."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._player_and_ill_get_you_a_ring/#ixzz0skzTeZhT

And he seems to be hanging out with Bosh more than his kids. I think Wade's a douche.

It'd knock Chicago out of contention in King Peacock's sweepstakes though.

Paul1355

All Star
It's so random, I've seen that he's said this as well:

And he seems to be hanging out with Bosh more than his kids. I think Wade's a douche.

It'd knock Chicago out of contention in King Peacock's sweepstakes though.
Doesn't his wife have custody of the kids right now?

He's hanging out with Bosh because the two want to play together.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Doesn't his wife have custody of the kids right now?

He's hanging out with Bosh because the two want to play together.

I have no idea what the deal is with his kids. Just pointing out the obvious. His off season documentary has obviously taken priority.

And the whole hanging out with Bosh thing is so infantile. They're just being elitists.

Back to the documentary, it's just embarrassing. Quotes like 'get me one player and i'll get you a championship' and 'I'm intrigued' are obviously ploys for making the documentary more Hollywood.

LeBron's being called the 'prima donna' of FA 2010. It's been called 'the summer of me' in regard to his egomaniacal views of himself as well. But he's said **** all about anything the whole time.

Wade's been making a documentary with his new bum chum, Bosh. Amare's been making noise and going to Broadway shows.

David Lee's been working on his game and keeping his mouth shut.

Paul1355

All Star
I have no idea what the deal is with his kids. Just pointing out the obvious. His off season documentary has obviously taken priority.

And the whole hanging out with Bosh thing is so infantile. They're just being elitists.

Back to the documentary, it's just embarrassing. Quotes like 'get me one player and i'll get you a championship' and 'I'm intrigued' are obviously ploys for making the documentary more Hollywood.

LeBron's being called the 'prima donna' of FA 2010. It's been called 'the summer of me' in regard to his egomaniacal views of himself as well. But he's said **** all about anything the whole time.

Wade's been making a documentary with his new bum chum, Bosh. Amare's been making noise and going to Broadway shows.

David Lee's been working on his game and keeping his mouth shut.
I'd take the egotistic Wade/Bosh/LBJ over Lee's good bed side manner

Wade was serious in the comments but i see James more likely to come here than Wade and i see Wade more likely to go to Chicago than James.

The custody thing about Wade's children was confirmed after i said it lol by Ric Bucher and other sports writers.