'Get me one player and I'll get you a ring'

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Though easily dismissed as mere posturing, Dwyane Wade did send the Knicks positive signals during their meeting with him on Friday.

A source with direct knowledge of the meeting said that when the Knicks told Wade they would build their team around him, he responded, "Just get me one player and I'll get you a ring."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._player_and_ill_get_you_a_ring/#ixzz0skzTeZhT

I call bull shit. It's Bulls or Miami for this documentary making clown. He's just adding to the drama and competing with LBJ for attention. But he's filming it all in a blatant attempt to make extra cash, when he could be working on his game. Fairy.

Surprised no one had put this up yet.

Paul1355

All Star
I call bull shit. It's Bulls or Miami for this documentary making clown. He's just adding to the drama and competing with LBJ for attention. But he's filming it all in a blatant attempt to make extra cash, when he could be working on his game. Fairy.

Surprised no one had put this up yet.
i heard about this a while ago but I dont trust one source anymore as legit and this sounds like something Wade said to all the teams he met with.

I should have posted this up.

He can easily leave Miami for his hometown Bulls.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I know Bosh is making a documentary, didn't hear anything about Wade. Bosh had his cameras down in Dallas before he made his trip up to Chicago to meet with more teams.

And I'm sure this has been talked about in another thread, it probably doesn't need it's own since we know Wade is likely to sign with Chicago.