Thread: Why Not Lee for Camby?

Default Why Not Lee for Camby?

This would be sort of a redemption deal for me! The year that we traded away Camby for McDyess we actually couldve ended up with Camby and Amare instead which wouldve amounted to us never having to go through the Isiah years because our team wouldve been a solid team

Anyways, we have a legit chance at getting that frontcourt!

a sign and trade with Lee and Camby makes sense for both clubs. Portland liked Lee a lot last year, they went at him really hard before Lee ultimatley decided to return to NY.

Lee said it himself that he wouldve chosed Portland but he felt as if he really wanted to be in NY.....that may not be the case anymore

Lee for Camby and Bayless is my proposal.

Bayless is thrown in there because 1.Camby is pretty old 2.we are basically ending our pursuit of another Max Guy if we pull off this trade and we are going to need something more to show for it then an aging Center

Douglas/Bayless
    Wilson/Walker
    Gallo/Walker
    Amare/Gallo
    Camby/Amare/Barron

6th in The East w/ Curry's 11 million expiring contract and 7 million left in cap space to make some moves this season.

36...and until 2011-12
    his contract is not really cheap either.

Lee for Tyson Chandler works too!

Chandler of course is younger than Camby and has one less year on his deal.

Take into account that Chandler's numbers have dipped the past two seasons and that he has only played 96 games the past two years and that he has never played a full NBA season we could have them throw in DJ Augistine

Lee allows Gerald Wallace to slide back to the 3 plus Lee was one of the few Knick players Larry actually liked!

Felton
    Jackson
    Wallace
    Lee
    Diop

for our Knicks

Augistine/Douglas
    Wilson
    Gallo
    Amare
    Ty.Chandler

Augistine should do well in this offense, he probably would give us 13 pts 9 ast. The team should finish anywhere from 6th to 4th in the East depending on how fast they gel.

Lets get players who were born after 1980, no old expensive players, we just dumped all that salary. If we cant land any of the big 4, we should stick to sign and trade for Lee and affordable fill in players for now

I would love to have tc, he would make our front court legit.

Get it done donnie.

I still don't understand why some on here want to trade for a 36 year old hasbeen? 10 years ago I would have said yes but right now the guy is on the last legs of his career.