metrocard

Legend
Career Per 36 Minutes

13 ppg
3 rpg
6 asp
41% FG
32% 3pt

He's just a dumb version of Carlos Arroyo....dude is a bust.

mafra

Legend
IF he signed for less than 4 mil per year I would live with it. Anything more is plain stupid. Might as well sign Ridour or Livingston.

Still feel like Monta Ellis makes the most sense, but 11 mil contract is a killer.

This is all why I think Morrow could be the best option.

Paul1355

All Star
Career Per 36 Minutes

13 ppg
3 rpg
6 asp
41% FG
32% 3pt

He's just a dumb version of Carlos Arroyo....dude is a bust.
His numbers remind me of Chris Duhon the years before he had an epicfail withour team.

Ill take Ridnour at a cheaper price any day, screw John Rothstein and his man lovefor Felton.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I don't think Felton is that bad. LOL! I actually think he is a good PG. I don't mind taking him to be honest. He is far better than Duhon. FAR BETTER!!

metrocard

Legend
I don't think Felton is that bad. LOL! I actually think he is a good PG. I don't mind taking him to be honest. He is far better than Duhon. FAR BETTER!!

Atleast Duhon can hit a 3pt shot in once in a while...Felton's shooting is awful.

dave2138

Rotation player
Someone brought up Derek Fisher not too long ago, and I admit I originally laughed at him thinking that there would be no change the Lakers wouldn't resign him.

Now that they signed Steve Blake though and are hesitant to give Fisher the money he wants, I could see him leaving.

Its pretty much agreed across the forum that no one wants Felton. Would you give Fisher a 3 year 12-15 mil deal to leave LA?

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Atleast Duhon can hit a 3pt shot in once in a while...Felton's shooting is awful.

Firstly, I don't think Duhon's 3-point shooting is any better than Felton's. He had a 2-month long drought. Secondly, Felton doesn't shoot threes that often, it's not really part of his game. You don't have to be a 3-point shooting PG to be effective, you just need solid midrange and skills/talent that allows you to create for others. Felton can do that. Felton is easily an upgrade. He can also finish around the rim. Duhon greatly struggled in that regard.

Don't worry, D'Antoni wants PGs that have a good shooting ability. Felton does not fit in D'Antoni's system.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Someone brought up Derek Fisher not too long ago, and I admit I originally laughed at him thinking that there would be no change the Lakers wouldn't resign him.

Now that they signed Steve Blake though and are hesitant to give Fisher the money he wants, I could see him leaving.

Its pretty much agreed across the forum that no one wants Felton. Would you give Fisher a 3 year 12-15 mil deal to leave LA?

Absolutely NOT for that money!!! Fisher has only prospered in the triangle offense. The triangle offense does not require a PG really. They have Kobe to play off the triangle with either Gasol, Odom or Bynum. Besides he isn't really a starting PG, at least not in the traditional sense. He is a backup at best. Sure he can shoot well, but I don't think he is that great. I think the triangle offense and playing along side a great team makes him look better than he actually is.

dave2138

Rotation player
Absolutely NOT for that money!!! Fisher has only prospered in the triangle offense. The triangle offense does not require a PG really. They have Kobe to play off the triangle with either Gasol, Odom or Bynum. Besides he isn't really a starting PG, at least not in the traditional sense. He is a backup at best. Sure he can shoot well, but I don't think he is that great. I think the triangle offense and playing along side a great team makes him look better than he actually is.

I was mentioning it more for his leadership qualities and clutch play. That alone makes him more than a minimum salary player. Plus it actually works out well if he is a 20-25 min/game player because then Toney Douglas will have an increased role.

I like Douglas, but I don't see him as a 35+ min/game starting PG yet. Fisher and Douglas would bring a nice balance to the PG position.

metrocard

Legend
I wouldnt Fisher based on the fact he's like 35 right now, correct me if I'm wrong because I don't feel like checking NBA.com. He has a lot of mileage on his legs.

clumsy

Rotation player
Fischer is a crappy regular season player....

For some reason he turns it up like crazy in the post season.