Where is Al Harrington going?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
What team would be willing take a chance on his ball hogging?

He's a versatile scorer, but a team is in trouble is he's taking a lot of shots and missing.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
I like him, but I dont think the organization wants him back.

If it comes down to either taking him or David Lee back, then I'll take David Lee, as would probably every other Knicks fan.

clumsy

Rotation player
ANy team looking for a 6th man. I thought he would fit well on the Bucks befoer they reupped salmons

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
might be used in a sign and trade butodds are he just signs with a team desperate for offense
I think he goes to Chicago to back up Boozer.

They'll have a bunch of cap room to spend on some nice pieces to surround their young core with, and I think they could use Harrington's scoring off the bench.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah
6th Harrington

Fcking nasty.
Yeah, but I don't know that they will be able to score Wade, Boozer and Harrington with their cap space. They have enough for Boozer, Harrington and some other decent players, but Boozer will probably command near the max in this market.

Kiyaman

Legend
Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah
6th Harrington

Fcking nasty.

I still dont understand how the Chicago Bulls can get rid of
SG-Ben Gordon, SG-Larry Hughes, SG-Salmons, then combo-Hinrich.
It got me thinking PG-Derrick Rose played apart in each of those
players departure.

Kiyaman

Legend
It sure would look funny if both Harrington & Lee sign with the same team
for instance..... the Phoenix Suns or Nets.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I mean, Derrick Rose is a moron. Say what you want about his ballin' skills, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed (cheated on his SAT to get into MEMPHIS I mean come on that's not that hard).

That and there were reports he wanted Joe Johnson over LeBron

If you want Joe Johnson over LeBron...how bright can you be?