Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miami Signs Dwade And Chris Bosh To Max Contracts......(lebron To Ny????)

Default Miami Signs Dwade And Chris Bosh To Max Contracts......(lebron To Ny????)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on the Miami Heat, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

lastname
    Wade
    Bosh
    Bosh

ESPN's Shelley Smith also reported the pending move through independent sources.

Whether LeBron James, the kingpin of this summer's celebrated free agent class, will join them remains to be seen. James will announce his decision Thursday night at 9 ET during a one-hour special on ESPN.

Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their decision on Wednesday, according to the source.

James or not, the Heat could emerge as one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference with Wade and Bosh aboard. Wade, who led the Heat to the NBA title in 2006, is re-signing with the club, while Bosh will leave the Toronto Raptors after seven years with the club.

Both players are expected to get the maximum amount allowable under the league's collective bargaining agreement, though the addition of James could change the players' salaries. Contracts cannot be officially signed until July 8.

It was not immediately clear whether Bosh will sign with Miami outright or join the Heat through a sign-and-trade deal. Bosh could earn $125 million over six years via sign-and-trade, but only $96 million over five without it.

"Either way, he's definitely going to Miami," the source said

Personally i ont think King Jams is going to play with miami, he would have to share the spotlight with too many people. its either us, cleveland or Chicago. with rose saying he woud have preferred joe Johnson, and noah's rant about how th city of Cleveland sucks. Lebron will never go down in history as the greatest mami heat player with the head start wade has.

The New York Knicks Are Back Lebron Is Ours Yeahhhhhhhhh Baby

This is really starting to take shape. LeBron in the garden! I can't wait!!!

I dont think he will sign with MIA, because it states that he would have to share the spotlight. Who is the guy with a reality show about him signing? Lebron.

I have lost all hope. There is NO WAY we will get LeBron now. 2 years of waiting and losing for.... Amare Stoudemire....FAIL

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    I have lost all hope. There is NO WAY we will get LeBron now. 2 years of waiting and losing for.... Amare Stoudemire....FAIL

So, let me get this straight.... In another thread you post that NY + Lebron equals epic FAILURE.

Here you write not getting Lebron is a FAIL, with a vomit thrown in for dramatic effect?

Methinks you just a Debbie Downer. Grass is always browner on both sides of the fence?

Originally Posted by mafra
    So, let me get this straight.... In another thread you post that NY + Lebron equals epic FAILURE.

Here you write not getting Lebron is a FAIL, with a vomit thrown in for dramatic effect?

Methinks you just a Debbie Downer. Grass is always browner on both sides of the fence?
    No I wrote Knicks AND LeBron. Not Knicks + LeBron equals epic failure. Maybe you read stuff that is not written.

Knicks failed. Just admit it.

No I wrote Knicks AND LeBron. Not Knicks + LeBron equals epic failure. Maybe you read stuff that is not written.

For your information, "and" & "plus (+)" infer the same thing.

In other words + = summation: the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers.

Face it. In one thread you claim NYK would fail if they sign Lebron, while in another thread you declare that signing Lebron would lead to failure. Semantics aside.... You sound like Broussard now.

LOL! What is the difference between 'AND' and '+'

LBJ is going to CHI-Town or CLE.

I have come to terms with that now.

As usual we NEVER get the main main.

No it's not the same.

Originally Posted by flknickfan
    LBJ is going to CHI-Town or CLE.

I have come to terms with that now.

As usual we NEVER get the main main.
    What information has led you to believe this?

Originally Posted by mafra
    For your information, "and" & "plus (+)" infer the same thing.

In other words + = summation: the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers.
    Face it. In one thread you claim NYK would fail if they sign Lebron, while in another thread you declare that signing Lebron would lead to failure. Semantics aside.... You sound like Broussard now.
    No I never wrote that the Knicks would fail if they signed LeBron James. I wrote that the Knicks AND LeBron BOTH failed. Not Knicks + LeBron = Failure. DO you see now that AND + IS NOT the same thing...

ALl the negativity in here gtfo if you aren't a real knicks fan. Better to be hopeful than punk out like that. The way things are now Knicks have a great chance.