Jared Dudley Huge Tweet!!!

http://twitter.com/JaredDudley619
Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
That's what I'm hearing.. I don't care where he goes lol.. I personally thought he would stay in Cleveland

source being STAT?

nyk_nyk

All Star
http://twitter.com/JaredDudley619
Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
That's what I'm hearing.. I don't care where he goes lol.. I personally thought he would stay in Cleveland

source being STAT?

I don't know what to believe anymore. At this point, people can start having fun with this stuff and leading people every which way.

twitter.com/Ian_OConnor
assuming @JaredDudley619 source for this info could be a certain $100 million power forward he used to play with? #Knicks

shaolin

Benchwarmer
*Shrugs*

Everyone has sources. My friend played again LBJ during their High School years in Ohio. Should I ask him?

I have a freind named James... maybe he knows?.
I just started viewing these forums and joined a little while ago cuz i started a new job and i pretty much sit at a computer watching paint dry 2 days out of the week.. But one thing i know about forums.. and sports.. and free agents.. and the media.. is.. speculation is the king... not Bron Bron.. 1,000s of reporters across the country search for ways to get people to read or watch or listen to whatever program there associated with. if they thought telling us that lebron intends to show up in times sqaure on the back of pegasus throwing out bubbleyum to children on July 8th would get people to log into their blogs then it would have been printed on july 1st.. dont believe the hype.. take it as it comes.. im not going to put my stock into some bench player who played with the guy we may sign that heard from him that another guys coming here.. maybe kinda.. sorta.. shutty!.. i dont wanna hear im a pesemist fake knicks fan.. I watched Ewing miss the finger roll.. i watched Starks go 3-14 from the arc and i lived through the misery to follow.. all im sayin is.. dont feed the hype.. beleive what you see.. not what u hear from ur baby mamas cousins ex roomates myspace freinds

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I have a freind named James... maybe he knows?.
I just started viewing these forums and joined a little while ago cuz i started a new job and i pretty much sit at a computer watching paint dry 2 days out of the week.. But one thing i know about forums.. and sports.. and free agents.. and the media.. is.. speculation is the king... not Bron Bron.. 1,000s of reporters across the country search for ways to get people to read or watch or listen to whatever program there associated with. if they thought telling us that lebron intends to show up in times sqaure on the back of pegasus throwing out bubbleyum to children on July 8th would get people to log into their blogs then it would have been printed on july 1st.. dont believe the hype.. take it as it comes.. im not going to put my stock into some bench player who played with the guy we may sign that heard from him that another guys coming here.. maybe kinda.. sorta.. shutty!.. i dont wanna hear im a pesemist fake knicks fan.. I watched Ewing miss the finger roll.. i watched Starks go 3-14 from the arc and i lived through the misery to follow.. all im sayin is.. dont feed the hype.. beleive what you see.. not what u hear from ur baby mamas cousins ex roomates myspace freinds

Yes. I completely agree as would most people on this forum. However, it is hard not to try to predict and weigh the odds a bit. It's tempting, and it's in my nature.