I know this is off-topic but....

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=1&u=/ap/20040605/ap_on_re_us/reagan_obit

LOS ANGELES - Ronald Reagan (news - web sites), the cheerful crusader who devoted his presidency to winning the Cold War, trying to scale back government and making people believe it was "morning again in America," died Saturday after a long twilight struggle with Alzheimer's disease (news - web sites).

"My family and I would like the world to know that President Ronald Reagan has passed away after 10 years of Alzheimer's disease at 93 years of age. We appreciate everyone's prayers," Nancy Reagan said in a statement.

Nancy Reagan, along with children Ron and Patti Davis, were at the couple's Los Angeles home when Reagan died at 1 p.m. PDT of pneumonia complicated by Alzheimer's disease, said Joanne Drake, who represents the family. Son Michael arrived a short time later, she said.

THIS SUCKS. REST IN PEACE RONALD REAGAN.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Alzheimer, that's a very ugly desease, it surprised me he even got to live 93 years.
May he rest in peace.

i'll let this topic here for a couple of days, then i'll move it in the Off topic forum

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm not a Republican, but a piece of me always liked Ronald Reagan. He is the first president I remember in my lifetime, and I hope he rests in peace. God bless America.