Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im not getting my hopes up!!

Default Im not getting my hopes up!!

I don't know about you guys but im not getting my hopes up thinking that LJ will be a Knick just to find out tomorrow that he's going some place else.I could be wrong but I still have my doubts in him coming to NY.Something is telling me that he is just leading us on till tomorrow night then he will pick between the Cavs,Heat and Bulls.

Whats your honest opinion about LJ and do you acually believe that he will be a Knick this year?

Hard to tell at this point. hard to tell.

Lurker

I dont want to get my hopes up either. berman just tweeted that Mills and Mav carter are in Akron not NYC.

UGH

He's a Knick.

Why have a press conference in CT if he's staying in Cleveland, or going to Miami? It doesn't make any sense.

And if he does fly all the way to CT just to announce he's NOT coming to the Knicks....man...he will be vilified by New Yorkers for his entire life.

To tease us that way and then reject us?!? That's sick and twisted and he will never be allowed to hang out in New York (his favorite city in the world) ever again.

If he's staying in Cleveland, have the press conference in Cleveland. Or at the very least, a neutral locaton....Boise, Idaho for Christ's sake. But not CT.

Lurker

true, knick fans will have a villian again!

It's one thing to wish it true but logically speaking, if you look at all the angles, coming to NYC makes all the sense in the world for Lebron. I'd be shocked if he doesn't.

I hope he took in consideration that we threw two years or more a way b/c of him.We was the first team to start working on our salary cap a few years back just to try and get him.I just have a bad feeling about this but I hope im wrong.

Why have a press conference in CT if he's staying in Cleveland, or going to Miami? It doesn't make any sense.

And if he does fly all the way to CT just to announce he's NOT coming to the Knicks....man...he will be vilified by New Yorkers for his entire life.

To tease us that way and then reject us?!? That's sick and twisted and he will never be allowed to hang out in New York (his favorite city in the world) ever again.

If he's staying in Cleveland, have the press conference in Cleveland. Or at the very least, a neutral locaton....Boise, Idaho for Christ's sake. But not CT.
    I could'nt agree more LJ,great post!!

For all these years, Knick fans have given him the most love outside of cleveland. NONE OF the other cities have done that, and if he does diss us like this then I hope the organization takes it real personal; I know the fans will.

Originally Posted by Amar'e
    true, knick fans will have a villian again!

If he does pick someplace else to play then I want to see all those home made LJ knick jerseys that Knick fans made throwed in a fire.

Originally Posted by flknickfan
    For all these years, Knick fans have given him the most love outside of cleveland. NONE OF the other cities have done that, and if he does diss us like this then I hope the organization takes it real personal; I know the fans will.
    Thats what I really hope he is looking at and considering b/c we have thrown away three years or so away just so we could bring him to NY.

Chris Retard just said Miami, when asked on Sportcenter where he think LeBron will end up.

Veteran

If Lebron James jukes us...this fcking badly...

We can only pray we ensnare Melo by god's good graces and have Melo and The I-talian Stallion posterize "LeChoke".

Superstar

What's to worry about...The Knicks are the overwhelming favorites at this point regardless of what the media is saying.

Cleveland was never really considered in my opinion. He would have resigned there by now if he really wanted to stay and tried recruiting FA there. He's always had trouble recruiting star players to come play with him. Not just Bosh, but also remember Boozer a few years ago.

Chicago has already moved on. In 2 years they will have to resign Rose/Noah. I can't see them devoting roughly 70-75 mil to 5 players (James, Rose, Noah, Boozer, Deng). Who comes off the bench?

He's not taking less money to go to Miami. Plus why hold an hour long special to say he's signing with Bosh/Wade. Wouldn't it have been better to do it together with those 3...why put himself over his 2 new superstar teammates?

He's not going to play in Newark.

He's not going to the Clippers.

New York is the overwhelming favorites at this point. Him holding the press conference in Connecticut near the Knicks training facility just made it official for me.

I'm not worried at all.

I hope you're right Dave.