FrankWilliams back or ban

Would you like to see FrankWilliams back on the forums?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
FrankWilliams wants to come back on the forums, so i said that before i unban him to see if you guys still want him back. So please take a few minutes to vote and to say why you want him back or why you don't.
You all know the reason for why he was ban, so i'll let you decide. This time, i'd like to be impartial, so i won't vote.

I'll only take into consideration votes supported by arguments!

You have 5 days, so don't waste time

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I think he should stay banned because he has never contributed a good post and called the Administrators slow. If he is unbanned I might as well unsunscribe!

AJD

Benchwarmer
Ok BY MISTAKE I SAID I WAS NEUTRAL. I JUST CHANGED MY MIND! I WANT HIM TO STAY BANNED. TO THE FINAL RESULTS, ADD ONE MORE FOR BANNED, I CLICKED VIEW RESULTS BY MISTAKE!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I am not around her a lot, but it seems he just posted about whatever popped into his mind, a lot of off topic stuff, so I will say keep him banned.

WiL8000

Rotation player
If I just put up a post for everything I could think of, I would have 500 posts by now... I like to talk about serious issues in Basketball or any sport for that matter, but if I have a strong desire to talk about anything besides the Knicks I'll post it on one of the other sections. I don't see him doing that, sure I think everyone should speak their mind, but c'mon, thats nonsense, I spent a month without looking at this site because of all the wack posts that kept coming up, mostly by him. Take a guess at what my vote was.

kevin

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
If I just put up a post for everything I could think of, I would have 500 posts by now... I like to talk about serious issues in Basketball or any sport for that matter, but if I have a strong desire to talk about anything besides the Knicks I'll post it on one of the other sections. I don't see him doing that, sure I think everyone should speak their mind, but c'mon, thats nonsense, I spent a month without looking at this site because of all the wack posts that kept coming up, mostly by him. Take a guess at what my vote was.

Yea thats what I think, I dont want him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.