I dont know if i would trust any source or story right now

miked1958

Rotation player
All the talk about Lebron holding this in CT has some silver lining to it. now it being leaked out that this was Lebrons backers plan as far as over a week ago to do it this way and where, with lebron having little or not much to do with it. They wanted to dray out the hype and end it with in a huge way.

Also look how crazy the bulls boards were going just a few days ago when wade cancelled his appearence with Alonzo and said in the end he has to do what is best for HIS family. He family and sons live in Chicago. So, they were trolling all over the place with the wade/bosh and poss lebron stuff. now they are feeling like idiots. Thought they had it in the bag and now may be shut out. They now got boozer but I dont think thats enough to bring lebron any more then we having amare will.

We ourselves have been up and down. We have no chance to quoting sources that he is coming here.

Miami claming they will have him and trying to move beasley to mke room. Now the salary cap news.

but in the end. no one really knows for sure. if he really wanted to do this special then he wouldnt leak any info out to anyone and just keep his mouth shut otherwise whygo through all this hype.

i hope he when he thinks it all over... Unless the one report by Whitlock is true that he and his friend Chris paul will be together for the show and announce war on kobe/pau, celtics big 3 and wade bosh by teaming up with paul in cleveland. I have a link if anyone is interested.....
anyway when he mulls all this over, I hope he sees that his championships will be tarnished if he goes with the Heat. It will also always be Wades team. People will always be able to say that he had to go and team up and make a dream team in order to win. With the bulls he has to live always in michaels shadow and will have to win 7 before people will stop comparing and saying well michael won 6. in NJ... well he would have to be in and go through Newark.. Nuff said. Clippers out. SO. Unless they somehow pull off this miracle trade and get Paul to join him in Cleveland and he stays loyal (which in the end I can live with) then i really think his best option is to revive NY and bring a championship back here, He would go down as a GOD if he was able to do that. No other City can claim that if he went there.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
All the talk about Lebron holding this in CT has some silver lining to it. now it being leaked out that this was Lebrons backers plan as far as over a week ago to do it this way and where, with lebron having little or not much to do with it. They wanted to dray out the hype and end it with in a huge way.

Also look how crazy the bulls boards were going just a few days ago when wade cancelled his appearence with Alonzo and said in the end he has to do what is best for HIS family. He family and sons live in Chicago. So, they were trolling all over the place with the wade/bosh and poss lebron stuff. now they are feeling like idiots. Thought they had it in the bag and now may be shut out. They now got boozer but I dont think thats enough to bring lebron any more then we having amare will.

We ourselves have been up and down. We have no chance to quoting sources that he is coming here.

Miami claming they will have him and trying to move beasley to mke room. Now the salary cap news.

but in the end. no one really knows for sure. if he really wanted to do this special then he wouldnt leak any info out to anyone and just keep his mouth shut otherwise whygo through all this hype.

i hope he when he thinks it all over... Unless the one report by Whitlock is true that he and his friend Chris paul will be together for the show and announce war on kobe/pau, celtics big 3 and wade bosh by teaming up with paul in cleveland. I have a link if anyone is interested.....
anyway when he mulls all this over, I hope he sees that his championships will be tarnished if he goes with the Heat. It will also always be Wades team. People will always be able to say that he had to go and team up and make a dream team in order to win. With the bulls he has to live always in michaels shadow and will have to win 7 before people will stop comparing and saying well michael won 6. in NJ... well he would have to be in and go through Newark.. Nuff said. Clippers out. SO. Unless they somehow pull off this miracle trade and get Paul to join him in Cleveland and he stays loyal (which in the end I can live with) then i really think his best option is to revive NY and bring a championship back here, He would go down as a GOD if he was able to do that. No other City can claim that if he went there.
Can you stop making threads that say the exact same thing over and over again?

Thanks.