If Lebron Goes to Heat!

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
If He goes to the Miami heat, i swear I'm done with basketball. This is BS! No one wants to see a stupid overpowered team with 3 superstars. Even as a Knicks fan I wouldn't even want to see all 3 of them on the Knicks. I rather have Amar'e and Lebron then, Amar'e, Lebron and Wade on my Team. It's not fair for other NBA teams. Screw this crap

Starks

Starter
If He goes to the Miami heat, i swear I'm done with basketball. This is BS! No one wants to see a stupid overpowered team with 3 superstars. Even as a Knicks fan I wouldn't even want to see all 3 of them on the Knicks. I rather have Amar'e and Lebron then, Amar'e, Lebron and Wade on my Team. It's not fair for other NBA teams. Screw this crap

My thought's exactly!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's looking like he will.. And I agree entirely, it'll **** the NBA. They'll close in one another and close out everything else.

mafra

Legend
I hear you. Just boycott games when MIA comes to town.

BUT, the good part of it: MIA is no lock to beat LAL next year. Some GMs might even load LAL up with some players at the deadline to screw with MIA.

ALSO, the owners will lock the players out when the CBA expires next Summer, because they will be so disgusted how the players colluded this offseason and played them (forcing them to beg and grovel).

Lebron will be forever known as the titleless sidekick who won nothing and turn the lights off in the NBA. It'll be 2012-2013 and his brand/image would be destroyed. Meanwhile, Kobe....

You get the point. The pressure would be so great for MIA to win next year, it'll destroy the 3.

Bosh is a chump who has never accomplished anything. The NBA handed Wade a title with that disgusting (rigged) 4th quarter in game-3 of the finals.

It would actualy be funny to WITNESS that, THE KING as the jester in Wade County.

Heck, ORL-CHI-BOS-MIL-ATL-NYK would still be decent squads, and might even shock the choke artist. Who knows.

Get me Ridnour, Morrow and Randolph and I'll prepare for battle.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
We dont have to beg anyone we will be back on top in due time. If he goes to Miami I cant wait for us to beat them. We are in great shape and beating a Miami team in a playoff series with those 3 fags on the team would be even better than beating them with the King.. If that makes sense :2cents:

nyk_nyk

All Star
The NBA at its peak was all about rivalries. This would be some real BS if he decided to piggy back with Bosh and Wade. Three of the NBA's biggest stars on one team certainly tips the balance in the east, but it also makes it less competitive overall.

If he goes to MIA he will get booed like hell in the Garden and will no longer walk the streets of NY will the glow that we gave him.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I hear you. Just boycott games when MIA comes to town.

BUT, the good part of it: MIA is no lock to beat LAL next year. Some GMs might even load LAL up with some players at the deadline to screw with MIA.

ALSO, the owners will lock the players out when the CBA expires next Summer, because they will be so disgusted how the players colluded this offseason and played them (forcing them to beg and grovel).

Lebron will be forever known as the titleless sidekick who won nothing and turn the lights off in the NBA. It'll be 2012-2013 and his brand/image would be destroyed. Meanwhile, Kobe....

You get the point. The pressure would be so great for MIA to win next year, it'll destroy the 3.

Bosh is a chump who has never accomplished anything. The NBA handed Wade a title with that disgusting (rigged) 4th quarter in game-3 of the finals.

It would actualy be funny to WITNESS that, THE KING as the jester in Wade County.

Heck, ORL-CHI-BOS-MIL-ATL-NYK would still be decent squads, and might even shock the choke artist. Who knows.

Get me Ridnour, Morrow and Randolph and I'll prepare for battle.

I hear you bro!

quiggle

Starter
stop with the sour grapes, if LeBron came to New York and we got Carmelo or Parker in 2011 we would have been the team with 3 superstars and you would be just as happy with that. dont hate on the league or Miami.

quiggle

Starter
what I am upset most is the way LeBron teased Knicks fans, used us for pipe dream down to the last day to come near us in Connecticut to announce he is going to Miami. I really hate him for that and will consider banning items associated with him like Nike, Upper Deck, and other endorsements. let karma serve some bitch.

nyk_nyk

All Star
stop with the sour grapes, if LeBron came to New York and we got Carmelo or Parker in 2011 we would have been the team with 3 superstars and you would be just as happy with that. dont hate on the league or Miami.

F that! This isn't the time for this devil's advocate crap.

The "King" is about to admit that he isn't the bad ass player he set out to be.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
What it shows is LaBron's insecurity and how he feels about his own skills. Didn't see Jordon running to a team that had 2 or 3 other SUPER stars!! Magic Johnson made guys around him stars but didn't bolt from LA to play with Boston..... If James was 35 and at the tail end of his career then I would be all for it but to take the easy way out and relinquish the #1 status and leadership status to piggy back other players to achieve your goal states volumes about who this man is!!! If he goes, Walsh needs to bide his time, stay patient and get that complimentary piece for Amare. If they make that deal with Golden State; they will only be bringing back less than 10 mil which will allow them to make a run at Melo next season....

KBlack25

Starter
Some very well-written quotes about LBJ should he decide to go to MIA

I think it's a cop-out. Any super-competitive person would rather beat Dwyane Wade than play with him. Don't you want to find the Ali to your Frazier and have that rival pull the greatness out of you? That's why I'm holding out hope that LeBron signs with New York or Chicago (or stays in Cleveland), because he'd be saying, "Fine. Kobe, Dwight and Melo all have their teams. Wade and Bosh have their teams. The Celtics are still there. Durant's team is coming. I'm gonna go out and build MY team, and I'm kicking all their asses." That's what Jordan would have done. Hell, that's what Kobe would have done.

In May, after the Cavs were ousted in the conference semifinals, I wrote that LeBron was facing one of the greatest sports decisions ever: "winning (Chicago), loyalty (Cleveland) or a chance at immortality (New York)."
I never thought he would pick "HELP!"

LeBron joining Wade after his 2010 playoffs flameout, in my opinion, is like Conan O'Brien getting kicked in the teeth by NBC, then overreacting and forming a late-night version of "The View" with Chris Rock, Adam Carolla and Jeffrey Ross over trying to create his own show somewhere else. (Note to Carolla and Ross: Don't get excited, it's only a hypothetical.) Total cop-out. The move of someone who, deep down, doesn't totally trust his own talents any more. And maybe he doesn't.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Remove your avatar. WTF ARE YOU DOING?

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
what I am upset most is the way LeBron teased Knicks fans, used us for pipe dream down to the last day to come near us in Connecticut to announce he is going to Miami. I really hate him for that and will consider banning items associated with him like Nike, Upper Deck, and other endorsements. let karma serve some bitch.

I agree in a way but I never wanted both James and Melo and stated that. I feel that a team needs fluidity and if James does go to Miami; before people start jumping off building keep in mind that the past dream team came close to losing once or twice... Why??? Because team always wins over the individual or group of individuals... NY needs to build a team that is fundamentally sound and understands team.... Amare can be part of that; we saw him play in that type of system for years; just lost to a better team (SA and LA)!! Kobe works in LA because he has talented role players aroun him and NY could have offered that to James... So, Walsh will continue to add valuable pieces to this TEAM and we will be a factor; if not this year with out a doubt next!!!!

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Miami????

It has not happened yet, and it does not make sense. Miami is not even a basketball town.

Perhaps LeBron needs a reason to leave Cleveland that will minimize his treason. He can claim he tried to get Bosh to Cleveland and blame his departure on Bosh. Teaming with Wade and Bosh will get him the titles that Cleveland will not offer.

I still do not believe it. If he goes to Miami, he will be persona non grata in every other basketball town. I think it is New York or Chicago or even perhaps the Nets. This whole process will have been utterly anti-climactic if he stays in Cleveland.

We have a shot.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
As a long time Knick fan, I really would not even have liked to see LBJ and Wade together on the Knicks with another big name. Somehow it would just lose it's meaning or value to me.

I don't wish LBJ bad luck if he goes to Miami, but I think he and Wade may realize very quickly they both hurt themselves. Who's team is it, does Bosh feel like a fill-in, etc.? Where are the bench players?

If you own 1 Bentley and buy 3 more, then get 2 more, now you have 6. That probably becomes less exciting than getting your first one. Just a thought.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
As a long time Knick fan, I really would not even have liked to see LBJ and Wade together on the Knicks with another big name. Somehow it would just lose it's meaning or value to me.

I don't wish LBJ bad luck if he goes to Miami, but I think he and Wade may realize very quickly they both hurt themselves. Who's team is it, does Bosh feel like a fill-in, etc.? Where are the bench players?

If you own 1 Bentley and buy 3 more, then get 2 more, now you have 6. That probably becomes less exciting than getting your first one. Just a thought.

signing superstar FA was the only way this franchise was able to dig itself out of a hole because they are incompetent when it comes to evaluating draft talent

They blew it. But like i said, the goal every year now is .500 basketball and the 8th seed. This is very doable now

Atleast that's better than the last 10 years