Thread: did anyone send STAT an online chat message?

Default did anyone send STAT an online chat message?

on MSG's site, they said there was a live chat at 1:30 PM, I go there now and they just ended it? what gives?

Yea I was there. It was quick. They only posted usual stuff...plugged Amar'e's twitter, he said the nice things you expect a guy to say...

I was about to tell him about here and if he could give us a shout out then he just said bye and ended it, five minutes this lasted? thanks for sharing the love and time with the fans.

I was in there too. Kind of disappointed in the time length too but at the same time I'm sure he is a very very busy man at the moment.

busy or not, who made him us fans and at least spend some time with us a bit. 5 minutes? what's he in the rush to, how about all the rest of the fans who are going to come on at 1:30 and not see anything? is he going to pull this on us at an autograph signing? don't pull this Randy Johnson first day in New York with us now.

He's prob. instrumental in trying to make sure LBJ announces he is going to the Knicks tonight. Not that it will help, it appears.