The "LeBron will be a Knick" thread

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Simple premiss let's see who has the strength in their convictions to nail their colours to the mast.

Miami - With this guy's ego and business sense? Forgetabarit.

Chicago - MJ's town and always will be.

Nets - I'd respect him more for that decision but come on who chooses Nets over Knicks with what we can do now?

Cavs - If he chooses to stay home I wish him all the best, but this doesn't strike me as a man who is as we would say "Cleveland till he dies".

Putting to bed the rumours? Look at the source "Newsday" Newsday are a subsiduary of ? That's right Cablevision, who owns cable vision? Why that would be our very own James Dolan.

Now stop havin kittens and put your money where your mouth is.

LEBRON WILL BE A KNICK.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
you overestimate LeBron...i think he felt the pressure of trying to be the "man"....he's got cover now with Miami where he can live it up, beat up on weak teams and the old ass celtics while ESPN continues to worship him

i really dont have any respect for the man anymore

the only thread people should make now is the F LeBron thread

:afro:

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
These sources have been feeding us a lot of misinformation over the past couple of days so I for one am still holding on to the LBJ coming to the garden.

Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see! Tonight we will see the blue ink on Knicks letterhead my friends!

I think he is going to be a Knick but what do I know?
I never saw him leaving Cleveland but there is no way he can go back after the torture he has put them through. If he goes to Miami, everyone but the fairweather Heat fans will hate him and his legacy will be tarnished. Why be the guy that ran from a challenge and jumped into bed with the closest thing to a certain championship. I believe he wants to lead his own dynasty, he can only do that with New York.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
These sources have been feeding us a lot of misinformation over the past couple of days so I for one am still holding on to the LBJ coming to the garden.

Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see! Tonight we will see the blue ink on Knicks letterhead my friends!

As if Marvin Gay being murdered once wasn't enough!

"people say believe half of what you see, son and none of what you hear."

petescud

Starter
Foxsports is saying he'll be a Miami Heat player...That would suck...Hope Amar'e wasn't the consellation prize, wise we are Fu#$@@$

Asimov

Benchwarmer
its over...time to give up

on the bright side, if we had another piece, we'll have a shot at .500 LMAO