I'm crying on the inside... Four teams help LBJ go to MIA and stay away from NY!

Red

TYPE-A
Reported: TOR, MIA, HOU and another (I can't even remember) team just agreed to get Beasly out of MIA- thus giving them a chance for LBJ.

We just can't win. The league will make sure he goes anywhere but NY.

the only thing I can say is...WE DONT WANT ANYONE WHO CANT HANDLE IT.

Last edited:

Red

TYPE-A
Sad...

Teams would rather create a dynasty on one team that beats everyone and is good for one team...

than create a rivalry, that's good for the entire league. SMH.

Last edited:

Red

TYPE-A
Not a done deal just talk

Are you saying I should keep hope alive? Should I theorize what this is about? ok...

this is about the fact that MSG stock has raised and the SEC is investigating if someone had inside info.

so the FO has to smoke screen to not let anyone in on the fact he's really coming and some already know this.

How's that? *I'm sad.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Wasted a week of my life only to find out he is going to Miami, such bs! I hope basketball dies because of that selfish jerk

Red

TYPE-A
Well since the players run the league

maybe Mello & CP3 will meet to agree to team up and BEAT THE BIG THREE.

Red

TYPE-A
Imagine how the Boo's will cascade from every team they visit.

Imagine...

i'll go as far as to say, I hope LBJ considered how it's gonna be hanging out in my city. No more red carpet treatment and brown nosin' my man. U R The Enemy!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Hey Lebron, please don't think your going to be walking down 5th, Broadway or Madison ave thinking its all good.

AND DON'T EVEN STEP FOOT IN THE HOOD MY DUDE! NYC!

iSaYughh

Starter
Wow. Its looking worse and worse.

LeBastard shouldn't be able to attend a single NY sporting event as long as he lives without feeling a furious wrath that'l have him wishing he was back in Miami applying tanning lotion to Riley's dick.

Ill go so far to say that I hope this causes chasms within other NY franchises.

CC chumming it up with LeBastard? Fck him too.

And fkc the Giants who were lobbying for him to not come to NY.