Thread: State your Personal Frustrations and Sentiments Here

Hybrid View

Default State your Personal Frustrations and Sentiments Here

This dude by him self and captured the entire media world to the point the world cup has even become secondary to him (here in the Americas). To (supposedly) rip out an entire states heart on national TV for an hour, in the Knicks back yard, (7 mins from training facility) To join a team with 2 other players that will eat the entire cap money up, and back fill with D League bodies to chase after rings? Where is his dignity, and sense of pride for competition? Someone please tell me what happen to the NBA of 90's?

What are your sentiments and frustrations?

blame yourselves, you gave him all this money and power. athletes don't exist without the fans, you gave him all this attention now reap what you sow.

LBJ and a few others have "kidnapped" the NBA. Billionare owners will bow to their wants or maybe just sell off their teams out of frustration.

Maybe just the new world, but I don't think even MJ would have pulled such a thing.

We now have entertainers first, dedicated team members second I think. Sad.

The NBA is becoming more like professional wrestling makes me sick **** the 90s

long live the 90s

Quiggle in no way do i doubt your Loyalty BUT at this time right now a Pat Riley avatar spits fire to me... I know we have our history with this man but right now It's like having a Reggie Miller avatar in a Knicks forum...

... just my opinion...

Reggie Miller did not play for the Knicks, nor was employed by them in any capacity. Riley made the Knicks relevant during his tenure as a coach which can never be erased.