kobe will be a knick next year

kevin

Benchwarmer
I'm not gonna call Okur a great basketball player, he's not even a starter I think inn a couple years he could be a great player maybe someone like Ilgauskus or paul gasol

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
A championship with the help of Kobe won't be sweet. I'd rather us get Crawford (not an average player) and either Stromile or/and Dampier. We'd be in the running!

WiL8000

Rotation player
I don't know how I would feel about getting Kobe. I can't stand him now, thats all I know. After the game two victory by the Lakers, he was bragging so much during the interview that I wanted to choke him. Get Crawford, Webber and hopefully Dampier, and the Knicks would be instant contenders for the championship.

JJtheKnick

Starter
we all wish he is ganna be a knick but as it comes closer and closer i dont think the knicks can aford him they only have 5 mill

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
i dont think kobe will be a knick

i really dont think kobe even wants to be a knick. ther have been many talks but ther just rumers. kobe is just fine wher he is and y would he give it all up for the knicks. he is the superstar of a great team so y would he come here if he has a better chance of winnin ther? i lke kobe just as much as the next guy but he is in a great place and ny wouldn't make him any betta just worser. plus they cant afford him

JJtheKnick

Starter
kobe wants to go to a team he can call his he wants a team thats his and the lakers belong to shaq soo kobe is on the move

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
kobe wants to go to a team he can call his he wants a team thats his and the lakers belong to shaq soo kobe is on the move
Are you kidding? He can't say the Knicks are his!! We still have Stephon and I don't think Isiah wants him to think that either. No matter how good you are you can't come to a New York team and call it yours. Did A-Rod say the Yankees were his?

JJtheKnick

Starter
he wants to be on a team thats he the best one and if he comes to the knicks he will be the best one. isiah wouldent really care wat kobe thinks as long as he gets kobe.