Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Lee has now agreed to a deal with the Warriors via a sign-and-trade

Default David Lee has now agreed to a deal with the Warriors via a sign-and-trade

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    David Lee has now agreed to a 6 year, $80 mil deal with the Warriors via a sign-and-trade with the Knicks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] forward [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] got some good news, once [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] announced his intention to join the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told ESPN.com that Lee had agreed to a sign-and-trade worth $80 million dollars over six years with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    <!-- begin inline 1 --><!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (BEGIN) -->
    <!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (END) --> <!-- end inline 1 -->The deal will send Lee to the Warriors for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] among others.
    Knicks GM Donnie Walsh has coveted Randolph for years and feels he'd give them another long, athletic forward to pair with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in the front court.
    A number of other teams including the Raptors, Suns, Timberwolves and Nets had made pitches to Lee in the past several days.

Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by masterreborn; Jul 08, 2010 at 20:51.

i dont know a damn thing about this Randolph

shouldnt we have kept Zach? lol

I'm gonna miss that kid... He's gonna do exceedingly well. I can only hope he doesn't do better than Stat though.

Get those details up for us.

Great, the one piece we have to build around is now gone. Cool! I wonder if the Steinbrenners have any interest in providing 2 championships to New York a year

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] forward [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] got some good news, once [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] announced his intention to join the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told ESPN.com that Lee had agreed to a sign-and-trade worth $80 million dollars over six years with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    <!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (END) --> <!-- end inline 1 -->The deal will send Lee to the Warriors for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] among others.
    Knicks GM Donnie Walsh has coveted Randolph for years and feels he'd give them another long, athletic forward to pair with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in the front court.
    A number of other teams including the Raptors, Suns, Timberwolves and Nets had made pitches to Lee in the past several days.

wow just wow still love the knicks

Why did we bother with Hasaboogie?

I like this. I think all 3 players we are getting will turn out to be something good.

I dont know man, when I heard this at first, I was praying for monte ellis...

Keleena can end up being a diamond in the rough. I like the trade, but we're not done. Can't be done...

Veteran

Donnie Walsh screwed up big. We could have signed D. Lee for less money than STAT and made a run at another big name. Now we are in trouble. This goes back to all those wasted draft picks..... We had had no core and now we are paying for it. The defeat is complete....

Veteran

**** Monta Ellis. Monta Ellis is an Isiah type move.

We don't need to be making any of those anytime soon.

What we need to do is focus on stockpiling draft picks and making trades for players with small but manageable contracts.

This makes our draft picks for the year look terrible - Andy Rautins and Landry Fields...wow, that's terrible.

But if we can somehow secure Darren Collison from the Hornets, we have a good shot. Imagine a lineup like this:

PG - Collison
    SG - Bill Walker
    SF - Gallo
    PF - Anthony Randolph
    C - Amar'e Stoudemire

That's not half bad - that lineup would be good for 40 wins in my pipe dreams.

Originally Posted by masterreborn
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    David Lee has now agreed to a 6 year, $80 mil deal with the Warriors via a sign-and-trade with the Knicks.

This was a good move, we are not locked with Monta Ellis' contract and we have upgraded our front court tremendously and have defense now

I think if the past 24 hours has shown us anything it would be that nothing is done til it's done!

I'll comment when it's official!

dude we still can go for a big name all 3 players dont make alot individually and contracts run out soon. good move donnie.