Thread: Beat The Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superstar

Default Beat The Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat Riley... Miami ..... Congrats. With that said. I think now every team in the NBA will Circle the dates on their schedules that they play the HEAT. There will be a BULLEYE on their backs not only in the playoffs but for every regular season game. Our they going to win games, sure. Playoffs, sure. Championship, sure. But I hope it is not what the 3 of them think. Maybe like boston with their big 3..he they are 3 or 4 yrs later and only 1 ring. while getting a ring is great, they will not go down and be mentioned in same breath as other great boston teams or other great nba champions. Lets make their lives living HELL when they play us.

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by miked1958
    Pat Riley... Miami ..... Congrats. With that said. I think now every team in the NBA will Circle the dates on their schedules that they play the HEAT. There will be a BULLEYE on their backs not only in the playoffs but for every regular season game. Our they going to win games, sure. Playoffs, sure. Championship, sure. But I hope it is not what the 3 of them think. Maybe like boston with their big 3..he they are 3 or 4 yrs later and only 1 ring. while getting a ring is great, they will not go down and be mentioned in same breath as other great boston teams or other great nba champions. Lets make their lives living HELL when they play us.
    Just posted a similar thread haha, I do agree!!

I love New York, I love basketball, but more importantly, I love our New York Knicks.