who do the knicks need the most?

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
knicks r a great team but they need another star player next to marbury. then they would be unstoppable. who do they need the most out of these playas

C-webb
T-mac
kobe
r-wallace
iverson
pierce
shaq[/quote]

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I'd take TMAC. He is the most unstoppable player in the league. He cannot be guarded or out played by anyone.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
nycefnl said:
I'd take TMAC. He is the most unstoppable player in the league. He cannot be guarded or out played by anyone.

I guess you didn't see when the Lakers played them, Kobe put a beating on T-Mac and shut him down in the 4th and won the game for the Lakers.

MCS

Rookie
Sheed would be the easiest to get.

He hasn't laid down roots with his current team.
He said he'd be willing to take the MLE for the right opportunity.
He publicly said he'd like to play in NY.

Granted, I think the fact that Detroit is in the Finals, will be even better next year, and has said they'd pay him good money will keep him in the Motor City.

JJtheKnick

Starter
kobe is better than t mac and the knicks need a center not a shooting gaurd. the only way we need a shooting gaurd is if housten is injured otherwise we got a really good SG

NYK89

Rookie
I dont want anyone of them except for T-Mac. Kobe and them they got too much pride. Who do they think they are. WEbb I believe will neva be 100% again. Shaq aint gonna come. Iverson would not be able to play wit starbury in my perspective its jus not a good mix. T- MAC has still got that will for wininng. The lakers have already won it and look how they are playin against the Pistons.