Thread: Burning of Lebrons Jersey

Default Burning of Lebrons Jersey

Wilson just showed him that and asked what he thought. I actually felt a bit of sympathy. Its a crazy world. But I still look down on lebron so much, such a coward.

imagine seeing your jersey being burned by people you played your heart out for... i felt really bad for him and thought it was way too much. I don't think he's a coward for choosing miami. Dwade and bosh are 2 of his closest friends and idk about you but i would love to work with my best friends...

don't get me wrong... i love the knicks and i hate that he didn't come but i understand and accept his decision.

Originally Posted by bboycustom92
    imagine seeing your jersey being burned by people you played your heart out for... i felt really bad for him and thought it was way too much. I don't think he's a coward for choosing miami. Dwade and bosh are 2 of his closest friends and idk about you but i would love to work with my best friends...

don't get me wrong... i love the knicks and i hate that he didn't come but i understand and accept his decision.
    True I would probably do the same. I mean compare South Beach to Ohio. There isn't anything you could say to me if that situation came my way. I could understand if he had won a title in Cleveland, but he hadn't and they were an aging team with no room for growth.

I hate the Heat and I will boo the living **** out of him, but the Fans need to be happy with a 3 time MVP, ROTY, and back to back best record in the East. He did so much for them it is unreal. Not his fault the city sucks.

Originally Posted by knicks1589
    Wilson just showed him that and asked what he thought. I actually felt a bit of sympathy. Its a crazy world. But I still look down on lebron so much, such a coward.
    that was hilarious and amazing how they actually showed it to him live.

James is only getting a taste of what his life will be this year....HATED