Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

Hybrid View

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

Stoudimire is honestly a top 3 big man in the NBA, at worst. Potential to play as the best in the league. Most dynamic scorer at his position and clearly an unstoppable force and an awesome first option to have on offense. His scoring from inside range will make our offense much more efficient. Plus the fact Amare can give you 9-10 rebounds 1-2 blocks a game and hit the mid range J just makes everything sweet.

Randolph is only 20...he's an athletic point forward who can handle the ball, rebound, and block shots. I see him average 14 ppg 9 rebs and 1.8 blk with 2.9 assist

Gallinari, you guys know the deal. I expect him to put up Rashard Lewis type numbers for us plus more...he's a huge threat...and a perfect compliment to Amare.

Turiaf can pass, block shots, defense, rebound and bring energy...a player who plays to win and will bring alot of good energy to the locker room. Glad to have this tough happy son of a bitch on our team.

Azubuike...explosive athlete with long arms, solid defense with 3pt range...excels in the open court...ala the full court fast break D'Antoni offense. Perfect player off the bench.

Walker...one of the best leapers in the NBA, smooth player with a skilled game and a bag of tricks. 3pt range. Potential to be a good defender. Dedicated worker, lost 20 pounds this summer...expect more quickness and agility from an already established slasher. Plays above the rim like no one else. 15 ppg potential...JR Smith type numbers.

Douglas...another guy who can defend and hit the 3...awesome combo guard who can score off the bench or as a starter.

Chandler...Rudy Gay's depressed cousin. He can produce numbers even when playing lathargic. Great post defender, can rebound and slash. Just needs to stay way from the 3pt line and try to play like Marion.

I'm loving this team right now. I really am happy. We have a nice young squad.

I don't want LeBron here...I want us to win a championship without selling our franchise to a scumbag.

Lets rejoyce and be happy we're building a good team.

Thank you Donnie, thank you.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Stoudimire is honestly a top 3 big man in the NBA, at worst. Potential to play as the best in the league. Most dynamic scorer at his position and clearly an unstoppable force and an awesome first option to have on offense. His scoring from inside range will make our offense much more efficient. Plus the fact Amare can give you 9-10 rebounds 1-2 blocks a game and hit the mid range J just makes everything sweet.

Randolph is only 20...he's an athletic point forward who can handle the ball, rebound, and block shots. I see him average 14 ppg 9 rebs and 1.8 blk with 2.9 assist

Gallinari, you guys know the deal. I expect him to put up Rashard Lewis type numbers for us plus more...he's a huge threat...and a perfect compliment to Amare.

Turiaf can pass, block shots, defense, rebound and bring energy...a player who plays to win and will bring alot of good energy to the locker room. Glad to have this tough happy son of a bitch on our team.

Azubuike...explosive athlete with long arms, solid defense with 3pt range...excels in the open court...ala the full court fast break D'Antoni offense. Perfect player off the bench.

Walker...one of the best leapers in the NBA, smooth player with a skilled game and a bag of tricks. 3pt range. Potential to be a good defender. Dedicated worker, lost 20 pounds this summer...expect more quickness and agility from an already established slasher. Plays above the rim like no one else. 15 ppg potential...JR Smith type numbers.

Douglas...another guy who can defend and hit the 3...awesome combo guard who can score off the bench or as a starter.

Chandler...Rudy Gay's depressed cousin. He can produce numbers even when playing lathargic. Great post defender, can rebound and slash. Just needs to stay way from the 3pt line and try to play like Marion.

I'm loving this team right now. I really am happy. We have a nice young squad.

I don't want LeBron here...I want us to win a championship without selling our franchise to a scumbag.

Lets rejoyce and be happy we're building a good team.

Thank you Donnie, thank you.
    All of this is the way I feel. Im pretty happy about all this. It's better then year's past and we have a legit chance to make the playoffs with teams suffering big from F.A. Let's not forget Andy R. who can knock down the three consistently and defend fairly well. He was a good thief of the ball. Also the kid from Stanford was amazing in the Pac 10 and he will be good of the bench. I like the way the team is shaping up. Cap space for next year as well...... Son.

Banned

We're a good team? No we're not.

Originally Posted by King Ewing
    Why? We still have harrington unless I missed something. Good offensively, but I can't say about defense. Amare has just made our low post so improved it might be in the top 10 if not the top 5 in the league. We can shoot the lights out big time now. Defensively we have gotten better.

If we do suck big time then hey.... we still have tons of cap for next year to pick up another star. Like I said before all win win in my book.

Banned

Originally Posted by Speak3asy
    Why? We still have harrington unless I missed something. Good offensively, but I can't say about defense. Amare has just made our low post so improved it might be in the top 10 if not the top 5 in the league. We can shoot the lights out big time now. Defensively we have gotten better.

If we do suck big time then hey.... we still have tons of cap for next year to pick up another star. Like I said before all win win in my book.
    you need to do your research.

WE PLAY NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER. NONE! ZERO!

And here's a news flash, Amare doesnt play defense ether. This team sucks, we'll put up 110, and loss becaue we gave up 118.

And here's a news flash, Amre doesnt play defense ether. This team sucks, we'll put up 110, and loss becaue we gave up 118.
    With the new additions we will be markedly better defensively. It's true that Amare isn't the beast he once was on the defensive end, but he still a better presence then Curry or anyone else we have. So I don't know how you can say we haven't improved defensively with the guys we brought in to sure up the defensive end.

Miami who? The Knicks got a real team now. I sense some top free agents wanting to play for them next year.

And here's a news flash, Amare doesnt play defense ether. This team sucks, we'll put up 110, and loss becaue we gave up 118.
    We don't play defense? You mean our completely new roster of players who are now taller, younger and better defenders? How do you know what this team is going to do? How do you know what other moves we will make? GTFOH...don't you have a lame Youtube video to spam? It's better than hearing this drivel.

Banned

Default A Good Team!!?!?!

It's the same story with people on this website. Every year before a new season.. all of a sudden we are a good team and we can beat people. WAKE UP.. Our squad sucks.. "Stat" Is good... Gallanari sucks.. douglas sucks.. chandler sucks... turiaf sucks.. randolph (I'll give him a chance) Azibuk****.. screw him

This is why we got Turiaf and just signed this Russian center. This is why we brought in Azubuike and Randolph. Defense is a focus.

Let's compare our front court with MIA:

STAT (6"10'), RANDOLPH (6"11'), TURIAF (6"10'), CURRY (7"0'), MOZGOV (7"1'), JORDAN (7"0')....

Heck, even Gallo is 6"10'.

What about MIA? Bosh and Pittman are both 6"10'. That's their front court. They're courting the Big-Z and J-Howard.

Methinks our front court will eat them alive and dominate the paint-glass.

Stat and Randolph will run circles around these guys, while Turiaf-Jordan-Mozgov leave some black-n-blues. Wade and Lebron want to penetrate and dunk then they'll pay the price. Mozgov wont back down. Geez, neither will Gallo.

We will employ the SSOL and try to score some points, but we'll also focus on interior defense. PACK IT IN.... zone it and force LJ and WADE to be jump shooters.

Games are not played on paper. Yeah I think we have a great chance against the Heat. we will see

12th man

No, actually you need to do yours. Only proven nba player on the Knicks is Stat. Bosch, Wade and Lebron are already proven players. Miami's biggest question mark is chemistry, but then again so is the Knicks. More than half the team next year is new guys.

12th man

Originally Posted by Dario8676
    No, actually you need to do yours. Only proven nba player on the Knicks is Stat. Bosch, Wade and Lebron are already proven players. Miami's biggest question mark is chemistry, but then again so is the Knicks. More than half the team next year is new guys.
    Shut up.

Gallo and Randolph will be good, all stars even.

Originally Posted by Dario8676
    It continues to amaze me how people can seriously misspell NBA players names that they TRY and argue about. It's BOSH. Damn.

Hometheatre guy should join the party as well and talk more about "LaBron"