Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Metro, aren't you the same leader of TEAM STARBURY??? How did that work out for you????? Aren't you the Rubio fan??? How that workin' for ya??? You may fool some these other fools and newbies on this board, but I am no troll, been a KNICKS fan for as long as u have been livin. Sell your BS to someone else.
    I actually hate Ricky Rubio, I flip flopped on that one.
    You're not a Knick fan, I can never accept with the garbage you spewed here. You either go for the Knicks or you go for Isiah, you can't have both.

Originally Posted by knickfan2112
    na ur dumb and just have no comeback because jamal crawford is not a focal point of a team and u bringing up the hawks making it to the second round is ridiculous because of all the talent on that team.... SMH get this clown off this site
    Exactly...the guy just loves Crawford and Isiah, he's no Knick fan.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I actually hate Ricky Rubio, I flip flopped on that one.
    You're not a Knick fan, I can never accept with the garbage you spewed here. You either go for the Knicks or you go for Isiah, you can't have both.

Exactly...the guy just loves Crawford and Isiah, he's no Knick fan.
    Do I need to pull the Isiah/Larry Brown thread AGAIN from four years ago. Just because you keep SAYING I was in Isiah's camp doesn't make it so. On that note, why would I bother to CONTINUE to post here if a WASN'T a true blue KNICKS fan??? Jamal put in work in the blue/orange so I reserve the right to root for him.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Do I need to pull the Isiah/Larry Brown thread AGAIN from four years ago. Just because you keep SAYING I was in Isiah's camp doesn't make it so. On that note, why would I bother to CONTINUE to post here if a WASN'T a true blue KNICKS fan??? Jamal put in work in the blue/orange so I reserve the right to root for him.
    Come on man, you know Crawford was bad for this team. He's one of the worst leading scorers we had if not the worst in our history.

LOL.

Can you imagine gilbert, camby, and Iverson.<can you="" imagine="" gilbert,="" camby,="" and="" iverson.="">

This isnt my fight but you REALLY want these guys on the KNICKS? Come on. Please explain...</can>

Veteran

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    LOL.

Can you imagine gilbert, camby, and Iverson.<CAN iverson.="" and="" camby,="" gilbert,="" imagine="" you="">

This isnt my fight but you REALLY want these guys on the KNICKS? Come on. Please explain...</CAN>
    Why don't you think these guys can fit in with Amare? They will take the financial cuts to play here and I'm sure they can out ball any of the newly aquired talent the knicks picked up this year. Besides, they are hungry just as well. The only iffy player may be Camby, but he'll fit in well with these core of EXPERIENCED guys.

But ofcorse, the Knicks brass dosen't have that type of winning insight. Their just a Marketing team for the rest of the NBA. They only advertise their talent so they can trade and/or sell them off.....no one can deny that. It's all they ever done sinse the Ewing days.

You're talking about winning and you wanna sign three LOSERS! Come on now..

Veteran

They will be signed by someone, make no mistake about that. This is the Knicks opportunity to get some people that can compete in the East...NOW. Hopefully they don't blow it again.

What I know as a fact is that A.I. had personal issues...which he took time off and resolved. Gilbert got suspended but still can ball with the best of them. Camby is a good defensive force...all of these guys have experience and are hungry for a title.

So why do you think they're garbage?

You do know Arenas has 80M left on his contract right?

Veteran

After that fiasco in Washington, I'm sure something can be worked out. The question is..are the Knicks that savvy enough? Don't be surprise if some of the new guys that were just picked up find themselves marching toward Washington in a trade deal.

EDIT: I think the Wizards just picked up a point guard from Chicago too...I might be wrong thou

Arenas and Iverson! Maybe we should go after Marbury as well. OUR big three....CANCERS.

LOL.

Can you imagine gilbert, camby, and Iverson.<can you="" imagine="" gilbert,="" camby,="" and="" iverson.="">

This isnt my fight but you REALLY want these guys on the KNICKS? Come on. Please explain...</can>
    The Knicks would be more fun to watch with those 3 guys.

Originally Posted by King Ewing
    WE PLAY NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER. NONE! ZERO!

And here's a news flash, Amare doesnt play defense ether. This team sucks, we'll put up 110, and loss becaue we gave up 118.
    This is why we got Turiaf and just signed this Russian center. This is why we brought in Azubuike and Randolph. Defense is a focus.

Let's compare our front court with MIA:

STAT (6"10'), RANDOLPH (6"11'), TURIAF (6"10'), CURRY (7"0'), MOZGOV (7"1'), JORDAN (7"0')....

Heck, even Gallo is 6"10'.

What about MIA? Bosh and Pittman are both 6"10'. That's their front court. They're courting the Big-Z and J-Howard.

Methinks our front court will eat them alive and dominate the paint-glass.

Stat and Randolph will run circles around these guys, while Turiaf-Jordan-Mozgov leave some black-n-blues. Wade and Lebron want to penetrate and dunk then they'll pay the price. Mozgov wont back down. Geez, neither will Gallo.

We will employ the SSOL and try to score some points, but we'll also focus on interior defense. PACK IT IN.... zone it and force LJ and WADE to be jump shooters.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Why don't you think these guys can fit in with Amare? They will take the financial cuts to play here and I'm sure they can out ball any of the newly aquired talent the knicks picked up this year. Besides, they are hungry just as well. The only iffy player may be Camby, but he'll fit in well with these core of EXPERIENCED guys.

But ofcorse, the Knicks brass dosen't have that type of winning insight. Their just a Marketing team for the rest of the NBA. They only advertise their talent so they can trade and/or sell them off.....no one can deny that. It's all they ever done sinse the Ewing days.
    They will take financial cuts? The only player of the three thats free is A I. Arenas has a 100 mill left on his current contract. We'd have to do what you say you dont want us to do. Advertise our talent and then sell them off. Look I dont know how this season pans out, but I'm willing to give some of this young talent a chance to develop. Adding aging vets to this team would be the worst thing we could do.

Originally Posted by CoolGuyC
    The Knicks would be more fun to watch with those 3 guys.

You want fun to watch or a possible winning team? I think we're going tin the right direction...

You want fun to watch or a possible winning team? I think we're going tin the right direction...
    Wouldn't Arenas, Iverson and Camby help us win more games?